It makes sure you'll NEVER miss your contraception ever again.
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
- "I work crazy hours and this app is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
+ DAILY REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
+ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your contraception.
+ PLANNER. Reminds you to buy new packs, call the doctor, schedule yearly checkups, stores your prescription, or anything.
+ PILLS, RING, PATCH. Supports all commonly used contraceptives.
+ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
+ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
We're giving you the best features for free, because we want you to find myPill® useful even if you don't want to pay for an upgrade.
But knowing how important it is to take your pill daily, consistently, at the same time and on a regular basis, it is highly recommended to upgrade and enjoy all the great benefits myPill® has to offer.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill®, you won't ever forget to use your contraception.
Here are the great features we're giving you for free:
+ Daily reminder for taking a pill, replacing patches or using ring contraceptive, no internet connection required.
+ Automatically pauses reminder on break days, during your period.
+ Hi-Res great looking graphics, adjusted for retina display and iPhone 5 big screen.
+ Tracking of period flow, period symptoms, taken self notes and more.
+ Planner for scheduling yearly check-ups, tracking contraception packs and more.
+ Monthly calendar that visually shows events and days with your contraception.
+ Six months ahead prediction of contraception packs.
+ You can postpone your period by adding more days to your pack, following your doctor's instructions.
Benefits you'll be getting if you decide to upgrade:
* Snooze - several reminders per day, they'll stop when you've used your contraception.
* Custom number of pills in the pack - 21/7, 24/4, 28/0, 84/7, or any other.
* Secret reminder message, allows discretion from other people when getting notified.
* Password protection, protects your info from other people playing around with your phone.
* Reminders of placebo (non active) pills.
Try it and see how being on the pill becomes easy.
myPill offers one month or six months premium membership subscription plans, "Geetok Community Membership", for $2.99 and $14.99 accordingly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Terms and Privacy: http://www.mypillapp.com/terms/
• Adjustments for better compliants with GDPR.
• Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Pop Up dialog
It would be great if the Pill Taken would automatically appear when the notification/reminder is opened. Then just select Yes or No to dismiss the notification. Of course if No is selected then notification/remainder would appear again as originally designed.
Requires PAID membership to remind you
This app requires a paid membership, just to have a reminder alarm. Also, it looks exactly like other pill apps on the store, like it’s plagiarized or something. Very misleading app, wish I could give it 0 stars.
Not worth it
It looks like a nice app and I would be willing to use it, but the free side is a joke. It only allows for one type of pill (a regimen that I am not on) and then it asks for five bucks for the full version to have access to literally all other features (aside from the basic reminder and option to change the background color everything else requires purchase). Seriously? Whoever made this is off their rocker. It's a nice little app but there's others that are just as nice and don't cost as much if anything.
- Bouqt.com Ltd
- 76.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Bouqt.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- myPill Premium Membership $1.99
- myPill Premium Membership (Discount) $0.99
- myPill Premium Lifetime Membership $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.