**Selected as a top app for under 5's!**
An engaging high-contrast app to stimulate and entertain the very youngest of babies, based on the best-selling Baby Touch First Focus books by Ladybird.
Research has shown that newborn babies can only distinguish between a few high-contrast colours in their first months (such as black, white and yellow) and are naturally drawn to bold patterns and shapes.
• Choose from four different animations: Patterns and Shapes, Animals, Sea and Vehicles
• Each can be played individually or as one long Play All movie
• Each animation contains simple and engaging shapes, patterns and images in high-contrast black, white and yellow
• Includes specially composed, baby-friendly music throughout to soothe and entertain
• Animations move independently without requiring interaction, but tapping the screen also triggers entertaining sound effects. Hear cats miaow, ducks quack or cars beep each time they’re touched!
• High-contrast images in black, white and yellow grab and hold a baby’s interest, stimulating their senses and helping to improve their attention span
• The gentle, rhythmic progress of images and patterns on the screen encourage babies to follow movement with their eyes and improve their tracking and focusing skills
• Sound effects help children begin to link sounds with pictures, an important early learning skill
• For older babies able to sit up and reach for the screen, it helps to improve hand-eye coordination and teach cause and effect
Designed for iPhone and iPad, and ideal for entertaining your baby on the move or at home,
Baby Touch: First Focus is stimulating, fun and educational.
Older babies might also like the other Baby Touch apps from Ladybird – Baby Touch: Peekaboo and Baby Touch: Happy Babies
“Babies are engaged by the large, easily identifiable images and characters” – The Sun
“Baby Touch Peekaboo creates an engaging way to read Ladybird books with infants. Our youngest […] really enjoyed playing hide and seek with the Ladybird characters” –Wired
“Ideal for holding a small child’s attention […] Happy Babies is a well-made app that offers plenty to occupy a small child while also seeming quite simple and minimal. It’s good value too.” The Telegraph
If you have any technical difficulties with this app, please contact us at email@example.com. We're happy to help.
Updated to work with iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Sound doesn't work on my iphone7
Images are great but for some reason the sound won't work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.