Ladybird: I’m Ready for Phonics with Captain Comet
By Penguin Books
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**PRICE PROMOTION FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY**
Give your child a head start in reading with Ladybird's I'm Ready for Phonics! With 12 fun and motivating levels to progress through, this app supports your child’s synthetic phonics learning
"An excellent app that walks the line between education and entertainment
adroitly." Apps Playground
• Interactive space-themed games aligned to the Letters and Sounds synthetic phonics approach taught in UK primary schools
• Developed in consultation with teachers and literacy experts, it provides perfect preparation for the Phonics Screening Check at the end of Year 1.
• Learn, blend, segment and practise the 44 sounds of the English language
• Teaches initial letter sounds, phonemes (sounds) and graphemes (letters) in the order children learn them at school
• Includes essential tricky words that cannot be sounded out – such as ‘the’ and ‘said’
• A motivational rewards systems allows children to collect stars as they complete each activity
• Includes recording function so that you and your child can practise and play back the different sounds.
• Includes a practical, easy-to-understand Parent’s Guide to Phonics and a glossary of phonics terms. Use the parent’s information screen to unlock each level as your child progresses.
If you experience any technical issues with this app please get in touch. We are happy to help. Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.4
General bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 24, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 183 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Penguin Books
- © 2012 Penguin Books
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.