Ladybug for kids 3 to 6 will delight your child with short articles, poems, comics, activities and more in each digital edition!
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue = ($2.99)
- 1 month subscription = ($1.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1 year subscription = ($17.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
An outstanding print magazine, made even better digitally!
The Cricket Magazine Group / Carus Publishing already produced the finest print magazines available for children, and they have enhanced their content immensely by making it available in digital form. This is not just some PDF copy of the (admittedly already fantastic) print magazine— virtually every page of the digital version takes advantage of the iPad's capabilities by bringing enhanced content such as animation, sound effects, video clips, pop-up windows with additional information related to a particular article / story, and a variety of interactive activities: digital coloring, seek-and-find activities, etc. Kids can also touch the text of most pages to have it read to them and to hear sing-along versions of the songs. Ladybug magazine is intended for ages 3 - 6, but my 2 1/2-year-old daughter absolutely LOVES Ladybug and can't get enough of it (and she still reads & loves Babybug magazine as well). She also enjoys Click magazine on the iPad. If you have or teach children, I wholeheartedly recommend this digital magazine and all of the other Cricket / Carus titles for their various target age groups and interests!
I have been a fan of Carus publications for years and have shared the likes of Ladybug and Cricket with classes of children I taught, as a father of a devoted reader and as a contributor to the magazines myself a decade ago. Well, my daughter has grown up, but I still scavenge the world of literature to nourish then themes I teach the little children I work with each day. When I got my IPad and discovered I could subscribe to an electronic version of ladybug and click I was ecstatic, but somewhat skeptical. So many print to app literary materials created for kids have been a major disappointment. But this was just NOT true when it came to the Carus magazine family of periodicals. The electronic Ladybug issues are top notch, in fact incredibly fun, interactive and creative. Click is just as great. I am so tickled by this adaptation to the electronic format. I give Carus an A+ for innovation and quality. Thank you for this great gift to children. Tim Johnson, Prek teacher, Andover, MA
Can't Rate What I Can"t See
I thought I was downloading a try before you buy free/lite magazine to see if I was interested in it for my daughter. Wanted to see if it was below or above or just right for her. All it did was put it in my "Newsstand" on my ipad. You have to actually buy either a month or the entire year subscription to try it out. So much for try before you buy. Not going to buy something before I know if it is right for my daughter. There was NO FREE premium interactive issue.
- Carus Publishing
- 29.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Ladybug Magazine Subscription $1.99
- May/June 2014 - Ladybug Magazine $2.99
- March 2014 - Ladybug Magazine Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.