◦ Best Of 2017 Selection ◦ Apple Design Award 2017 ◦
“A beautifully designed, best-of-breed coloring app.” - Apple, Inc.
Don’t listen to us, listen to those who fell in love with it.
“Lake is a fun and addictive coloring app. I’ve been playing with it for about a month now, and it completely deserves this praise. I just can’t wait to pick up an iPad Pro & Apple Pencil to drown myself in its goodness.” - Preshit Deorukhkar, Beautiful Pixels
“Lake’s simple and playful design is a delight and comes packed with creativity-enhancing tools, customized color palettes, and beautiful illustrations to help anyone create a masterpiece. It offers high quality curated illustrations from local and renowned artists that bring them together with their fans and ensures a rewarding and relaxing coloring book experience for all ages.” - Apple, Inc.
“Lake may be one of several apps that jumped on the adult-coloring-book trend, but it's also one of the best out there.” - Avery Hartmans, Business Insider
“If you feel good about supporting working artists, you won't want to skip this coloring book app. It's full of great illustrations and gets updated all of the time.” - Lory Gil, iMore
Color yourself happy with this adored-by-the-masses-and-Apple Editors’ Choice coloring platform! Plenty of FREE content to start with: daily drawings plus a free illustration with every coloring book.
Keep discovering new artists and their unique coloring books!
• One free illustration a day or subscribe and get all 60 straight away
• New artists and new coloring books added continuously
• 5 piece tool set: acrylic brush, watercolor brush, spray, fill, and an eraser
• Harmonious colors: gradient color wheel with 245 hues
• Tap-to-fill coloring option
• History palette shows previously used colors
• Color inside the lines
• Zoom in/out
• Manageable number of coloring surfaces
• Works offline
• Apple Pencil and 3D Touch support
• Instantly save your drawings
• Quick sharing and print options
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all featured artists, coloring books, and color palettes. By subscribing you also support the artists on a regular basis.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan (starting at $59.99, billed once a year), a monthly plan (starting at $7.99, billed once a month) or a weekly plan (starting at $2.99, billed once a week). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/yearly plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Lake subscription.
Terms of Service: http://lakecoloring.com/termsofservice/
Have something to tell us?
Please do! We want to hear your opinion, critics, suggestions, ... all of it! :)
- Paul Davey loves discovering interactions between people, objects, and nature. His meditative coloring book Sukhāsana, named by the pleasant yoga pose, will nourish the eyes and relax the brain.
- Remember the Spoonflower pack, which allows you to order a colored pattern on fabric, wallpaper or gift wrap? It will soon become richer for a bunch of new designs from our Food Frenzy design challenge. Take a look; we promise, veggies have never looked that scrumptious before :)
We are waiting for your comments, questions, and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Open this Apple Design Award winner and start coloring. In moments, all your stresses just kinda wash away, right? That’s the nice side effect of this tremendous coloring app. It’s packed with creativity-enhancing tools—spray paint, customized color palettes, and a huge assortment of intuitive features. Our favorite pictures switch from coloring between the lines to going rogue.
The best coloring book app ever!!
Ok, so all of the other apps that are "free" really aren't. You have to download them to then purchase a monthly or yearly subscription which in my opinion is stupid. What if you don't like something you get? Or if you don't color that month, or forget about the app?? Lake allows you to either do a subscription (which I have already shared my feelings on) OR they provide you with the awesome option to purchase a single coloring book (with a good amount of pages to color in might I add) from the artist who made it for $2.99. This is a one time purchase for that specific coloring book that YOU like!! And the money you spend on that book goes to the artist who made it which is pretty cool too! I assume it's a relatively new app cause there aren't a whole lot of coloring books to choose from but the ones that are available are super cute and fun to color. This app is very fulfilling not only cause I can color in the pictures but I also know my money is going to the person who made it!! :)
This is the best colouring app and colouring system out of all the apps I have seen. It’s a very nice touch to be given a bunch of brushes of different variety (from acrylic, watercolour to airbrush) and given a wheel of a variety of colours that you can use on any of the artwork without being shoehorn to a set of palette or a set of rules. There’s no clicking to colour here, you are really painting something and it even gives you option to paint within the borders or even go over it and the option to paint however you like and even mix the colours. I definitely recommend to people who just want to have a good and relaxing time as well as those who wants to hone their palette skills for art. There seems to be enough free content to be enjoyed and from the art and the system, it would be quite worth it to purchase a pack or two or go for subscription if it suits you. Keep up the good work.
Lake Weekly Subscription
Get a weekly access to everything on Lake.
Lake Monthly Subscription
Get a monthly access to everything on Lake.
Lake Yearly Subscription
Get a yearly access to everything on Lake
In-App PurchasesSee All
Sukhāsana by Paul Davey
Meditative coloring pages of people & nature
Simple Adventures by Yaoyao
Relaxing drawings of everyday moments
Ramalama World by Raminta B.
Realistic portraits of animals in the wild
Enchanted by Jasmin Darnell
Fairytale and vintage themed coloring pages
Daydreaming in Seasons, Vivian
De-stress with some lovely seasonal drawings
Powerful Mamacitas by Tamy H.
Color bold illustrations of feminine women
- Lake d.o.o.
- 284.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Lake d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Lake Weekly Subscription $2.99
- Lake Weekly Subscription $2.99
- Weekly subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.