Lake Michigan Credit Union’s Free Mobile banking App is customized for all iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iPod touch. Lake Michigan Credit Union’s App is convenient, easy to use, free and very secure. The most popular features of our App are
- Check your balances
- See all of your transactions.
- Transfer money between accounts
- Transfer money between member to member
- Pay your bills with one touch
- Check Balance graphs and Expense graphs
- Check out new messages and announcement from your credit union
- Find our nearest branch and get directions
- Find the nearest ATM
- Deposit Checks
- Apply for a Loan and/or Mortgage
- Quick View of Account Balances
- Perform and Access Credit Card Transactions
- Perform and Access Mortgage Transactions
- Open New Membership
- Financial Tools
Apple Watch features include
- Browse account balances
- Quickly have a glance at your top Account Snapshot (Note: Quick View Passcode setup within LMCU app required)
This update includes:
- Members can now view Check Images in Transaction History.
- Running balance is now displayed in Transaction Detail.
- Members can view and print eStatments. This can be found under the Account Details menu option.
- Bug Fixes
- Misc. UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bill Pay is Cumbersome and Not Timely
Have to click through and keep trying out each date till it will submit payment. Also for some reason the billing cycles changed and isn’t worth using an app if timely payments are needed. It is Jan 14 and the first day it would accept for payment was Jan 22. I ordered paper checks today since I have to use more of those to make timely payments. Also going to look at other banks/credit unions to handle my payments online since I need a timely service when I travel.
Overall, the app itself isn’t too bad. It fits okay on an iPad screen, but resolution still makes it sort of feel like it’s the iPhone version scaled up. Just wondering though why there’s no Touch ID option for iPad yet?
Check Deposit Not Working
The biggest problem with the app right now is that check deposit stopped working a couple weeks ago. Each time one tries to use it the app says that it is down for maintenance. This has lasted for weeks and has become a real problem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.