“Lamper VR is one of the most polished games yet” - VR Pill
Experience fun gameplay and immersive worlds in this brand new Cardboard VR runner game!
Lamper the firefly is back and better than ever! Play again as a brave little lightning bug in a big, dangerous world. Explore lush woods and fiery caverns as you rescue and recruit 5 friends on an epic VR adventure! Blast through your enemies with special power-ups! The further you fly the better your score! How far can you explore?
VIVID 3D VR EXPERIENCE
* Fly through colorful and immersive worlds!
EASY TO PLAY, FUN TO MASTER
* No controller necessary! Simply turn your head to steer.
ADDICTIVE RUNNER GAMEPLAY
* Dodge enemies and avoid obstacles on a mission to save your friends!
COLLECT AWESOME POWERUPS
* Defeat enemies and defend yourself in Fireball Mode! Double your coins and fly faster in the dazzling Rainbow mode!
PLAY AS 5 UNIQUE FIREFLY CHARACTERS
* Find, rescue and play as 5 exciting Firefly characters, each with their own flight style and character voices!
**Lamper VR: Firefly Rescue is a VR game designed to work with all major Cardboard VR devices and headsets.
**Designed for iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus as well as iPod Touch 5th and 6th generation devices.
Bug fixes and better drift correction!
"Like a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar."
Enjoying Lamper VR: Firefly Rescue? Please rate us!
Have any issues, questions or comments for the team? Send us an email at email@example.com.
We love to hear from players & fans!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice cute and simple. Easy to control and looks great. Gameplay is a bit too simple and seems to have been designed for young children. I think this group has shown they can make polished playable vr games, would love to see more challenging gameplay designed for experienced gamers.
No Google Cardboard "trigger" support
You cannot select any menu options (start level, home, etc.) so you have to remove your phone from the headset and press the screen with your finger after you've oriented your phone to face the buttons while in your hand
Neat game if it fully supported Google Cardboard or had "stare selection" at the very least.
The menus don’t work unless you take you’re phone out and tap the screen. The game itself is a fun concept, but you just fly in the same 30 second loop forever and that’s the whole game. There doesn’t seem to be a real goal or anything, just that loop.
- Archiact Interactive Ltd.
- 180.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Archiact Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.