Mobile access to Lancaster County PA's public WebCAD information as well as other municipalities across the country. With the additional Weather Radio you will stay informed and safe when hazardous weather threatens.
Listen to emergency responders nationwide on Police, Fire, and EMS radio feeds. Monitor county dispatch and fireground operations.
Lancaster County Emergency Radio geolocates live emergency incident responses. Find the location and description of current fire, EMS, and traffic incidents. Live radio stream lets you listen to the events as they unfold. While listening, LanCo Emergency shows you where the incident is, describes what is happening, and provides the details of who is involved.
LanCo Emergency also provides invaluable information while travelling. By knowing the location of potential traffic problems, you can plan your route to avoid the possible delays.
- Access to nationwide live radio streams for Police, Fire, and EMS.
- Map showing current location of all fire, ems, and traffic incidents
- NOAA Hazard Weather Radio
- Popup window showing type of incident and responding units
- List view of all current emergency incidents with a list of first responders, their location and the response time
- Information is automatically refreshed so that you can follow the information as it changes and know when the emergency has cleared.
- Descriptive icons indicate the type of incident.
- Detail window describing the nature of the incident, time that it occurred in the local time for the device, location, and easily viewed list of responding units.
- Zoom from detail screen to individual incident location on map.
Now switch between emergency radio feeds and weather radio without leaving the view.
Ratings and Reviews
Same trouble with the update. Can select weather but when i go to radio tab and select Lanc Co. it forces shutdown.
8/1: updated the app, updated my iOS, still forcing shutdown
8/10: get the weather radio fine. Toggling to Lanc Co toggles but doesn’t seem to play (not the usual static noise when no traffic). Going to radio and selecting Lanc Co still forces shutdown.
The update came out today. After you update let us know if the issue has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know about this so that we could fix it!
Notifications working but now too much :-/
Notifications are now working but they are now excessive. There is a 2A fire that has being going on for 45 minutes now and I have been notified 18 times about the same incident. Please fix!
Would like to have a sound when a notification of a working call is notified. It would be nice to see the history of a call if you don't get to check the notification until later. Keep up the good work though, greatness takes time. The lightbulb was not perfected for about 10,000 attempts :)
It appears all the previous bugs are fixed. This app works very well. All the map pins are within 50 feet of the incident. I love the q 2 minute refresh.
I'm not certain that a filter, as others are asking for is a great idea. I don't think there are that many pins at any given time. But if you could adjust it, it may be slightly helpful.
Congrats Mr. Adams on an awesome app!
- Lancaster Decisions, LLC
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Lancaster Decisions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.