Lancaster County Emergency Radio
By Lancaster Decisions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mobile access to Lancaster County's public WebCAD information.
Listen to emergency responders in Lancaster and surrounding County on Police, Fire, and EMS radio feeds. Monitor county dispatch and fireground operations.
Lancaster County Emergency Radio geolocates live emergency incident responses for Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Find the location and description of current fire, EMS, and traffic incidents. Live radio stream lets you listen to the events as they unfold. While listening, LanCo Emergency shows you where the incident is, describes what is happening, and provides the details of who is involved.
LanCo Emergency also provides invaluable information while travelling. By knowing the location of potential traffic problems, you can plan your route to avoid the possible delays.
- Access to multiple live radio streams for Police, Fire, and EMS in Lancaster County, PA
- Map showing current location of all fire, ems, and traffic incidents
- Route from current location to the incident
- Popup window showing type of incident and responding units
- List view of all current emergency incidents with a list of first responders, their location and the response time
- Information is automatically refreshed every two minutes so that you can follow the information as it changes and know when the emergency has cleared.
- Descriptive icons indicate the type of incident.
- Detail window describing the nature of the incident, time that it occurred in the local time for the device, location, and easily viewed list of responding units.
- Zoom from detail screen to individual incident location on map.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Incidents are now shown ordered by type, size, and time of response.
Notifications working but now too much :-/
Notifications are now working but they are now excessive. There is a 2A fire that has being going on for 45 minutes now and I have been notified 18 times about the same incident. Please fix!
Would like to have a sound when a notification of a working call is notified. It would be nice to see the history of a call if you don't get to check the notification until later. Keep up the good work though, greatness takes time. The lightbulb was not perfected for about 10,000 attempts :)
Alerts are nice but can't listen to radio feature.
Alerts are nice but can't listen to radio feature on either iPhone5 or iPad. Please fix.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lancaster Decisions, LLC
- © 2015 Lancaster Decisions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.