Periodically escape your busy life and immerse yourself in a land yearning to be explored. Experience this new & unique indie RPG adventure with an epic fantasy story that you can play throughout the day.
Welcome to Land of Livia, an indie RPG and adventure game in which you try your luck at unlocking the mysteries of the land, discovering items of legend, and competing with your friends.
Land of Livia is a different kind of experience that is designed for relaxed gameplay to fit in around your busy day. You only need to touch base periodically to gather rewards or continue on.
PLEASE NOTE! This game does not (nor will it ever) include a pay-to-win or acceleration mechanic of any kind.
The entire game is also now fully accessible with VoiceOver.
● Free prelude chapter 'The Sorceress and the Sea' - explore the Land of Livia and discover the nature of the evil that has caused its current drought!
● Chapter 1 'A Land Divided' and Chapter 2 'The First Tribe' provide even more content and are available via in app purchase
● Travel to varied Towns and Dungeons and collect powerful Items, precious Gems, Real Estate, and Companions
● Unlock Legends by listening to rumors and piece together lore items in order to find and equip Legendary Items
● Chat with your friends at the Campfire and compete for #1 on the Leaderboards
● Level up your Hero in order to complete increasingly difficult quests
● Discover rune combinations with limited guesses in the Lore Researching mini game
● Test your reflexes and precision in the Gem Cutting mini game
Have an idea for a feature? Experiencing a problem? Or just have general feedback? I would love to hear from you at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/landoflivia) or follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/LandOfLivia) to stay up to date with the latest news and updates!
● Lore Tomes - a new and rare lore item tier with a powerful bonus! Start your new collection by uncovering a brand new side goal chain at Thardric Slums.
● Lore Trading and Discovery - certain Inns now allow you to trade your lesser lore items and gold for a clue about where to discover lore pages and chapters. Race against the clock to decipher the clue and discover the lore site in order to claim your reward.
● Lore Quests - new rare quests related to Lore Discovery and Lore Tomes that require you to have high lore in order to successfully complete them.
● Overhauled Lore Item drop rates - now *only* Lore Fragments drop from quests and the drop chance is increased based on how long you have quested since you last received one. These changes mean that it is now no longer efficient to farm lore items by completing short quests.
● Due to popular demand, the starting position of the arc whilst gem cutting has been changed to be at the top rather than the right hand side to give players more time to react.
● Added the ability to Backup now to iCloud within Help > iCloud Backup
● Improved cheating detection
● Fixed crash where players are incorrectly at exit locations and tap on them
● Another attempt at fixing the crash when selling items in the Inventory screen
● Fixed a bug that could prevent iCloud backups from happening every time the app goes into the background
● Fixed a bug where no alert would appear when attempting to upgrade a legendary item when you don’t have any lore pages
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for a space-angel like me
I've played (and deleted) a million forty-eleven of these, and the simple reason I'll be keeping this one is ... if, for any reason, I don't jump right on a notification that I've successfully completed something or gotten somewhere, I don't have to worry about the story trying to advance without me and then bugging me with repeated pleas to come back and finish what I started; instead, when finally I do return, my completed quest/travel is right there waiting for me like I'd answered a recent alert! Perfect for when my life suddenly hits the accelerator or I just space out everything. Never thought I'd say this, but this game beats even Timecrest. (Sorry, Ash!)
So happy I found this game!🎉🎊
I found this game recommended in a comment in a group I am in on Facebook, and decided to have a look at it on the App Store. I downloaded it, and started playing, and I must say that I’m very happy I did. It is a great game, and I especially like that you do not have to pay to win. Though, you do have to pay to unlock the chapters after the first one. Once I have an iTunes card, that would be no problem. I do wish that you could have more items than just 28 though, because that does fill up really quick. I know you can sell things, though
Great game, great story
As someone coming from a bunch of tabletop RPGs, the breadth of the story is great. I’m only into the prologue, and have to buy a boat, brink some sailors under the table to figure out who would make a good crew, retrieve a captain from a mountain halfway across the map, and hopefully find enough spare cash to hire a lore master and invest in a bar down in the desert.
The prologue is free and will take at least a week or two to get through if I had to guess, with the first chapter being a few dollars to unlock. Already bought it because the game master put together an amazing game.
- Aaron Vernon
- 33.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Aaron Vernon
- In-App Purchases
- Chapter 1 - A Land Divided $3.99
- Chapter 2 - The First Tribe $3.99
- Buy Aaron a Coffee $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.