The official app for Land Rover BAR, the British challenger for the 35thAmerica’s Cup led by four-time Olympic gold medallist Sir Ben Ainslie.
The app will cover every stage of the team’s quest to bring the America’s Cup home for the first time since the competition was born on the waters off the Isle of Wight, UK, in 1851.
Next event: Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series Portsmouth 22-24 July 2016.
- LIVE behind-the-scenes access to the team at the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series, plus the America’s Cup challenger qualifying series and 35th America’s Cup match in Bermuda in 2017.
- Exclusive photos and video of the team on their America’s Cup journey.
- Learn about the extraordinary wingsail foiling catamarans that can “fly” with both hulls out of the water at speeds of more than 40mph. Get to know the new breed of super-fit athletes who sail these remarkable boats.
- News and features, including human, technology and sustainability stories; full guide to the America’s Cup and its history.
- Keep up to date on all the chat with a dedicated social stream, and put yourself in the crew’s shoes in the interactive zone.
- Receive push notifications ahead of and during events, race results and news.
- Help us in our bid to become the most sustainable sports team in the world by Making a Pledge.
- Become a sailing expert with our Sailing 101 glossary.
The Louis Vuitton America’s Cup qualifiers and challenger play-offs take place from 26 May -12 June 2017 in Bermuda. The 35th America’s Cup match is set for 17-27 June in Bermuda.
- Ben Ainslie Racing Ltd
- 98.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Ben Ainslie Racing LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.