Arriving in a new city always poses plenty of questions. How do you get to the city center? Which local SIM provider should you choose? All of this just got easier with Landed, the world’s first arrival app. Landed gives you all the information you need to get off to a great start in a new city.
What Landed can do for you:
- Landed tells you the best way to get to the city center and how to get around once you’re there.
- Landed gives you tips on the best local SIM card provider.
- Landed explains the local currency and where to change money, and has a currency converter.
- Landed has awesome last-minute hotel deals in all major cities.
- Landed helps you settle in quickly by suggesting popular local phrases.
- Landed gives you up-to-date weather information.
- Landed gets you an Uber on demand.
- Landed works offline.
To top it all, Landed is free to download. It’s time you get Landed!
• Support for selecting Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature scales and overriding your device region's currency settings.
• A currency converter, and currency information including where to change money.
• More language information.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Watch out for incorrect information
The app COULD be great, but it relies on open source, unverified information. For example, using the app in Washington DC bring ups DCA (Reagan National Airport) however the transit information and hotels are for Baltimore. As someone that knows the area, no problem, I know it's wrong. But, if I was flying into Hong Kong and it was sending me to another major metro area - over an hour away, I wouldn't know any better.
I don't have enough confidence in the information and you can't select a city to verify it before hand. Good first attempt, but avoid until better quality control and more options are given.
Great concept. Questionable value.
I really like the info that the app seeks to show me, BUT I'm unable to research my destination before I arrive there. The app offers info based on your current location or a RANDOM selection of another destination in its data banks. Random location?? Why would I just randomly read up on destinations I don't plan to go to? I can do a much more targeted search through other means.
If I need an internet connection all the time, this app is not useful to me.
Useless great idea
The issue is that most people will be prepared BEFORE they get to their destination. Unless you're someone who just travels place to place spontaneously(which to be fair some people do) the MAJORITY of the population is prepared prior to landing and won't accidentally end up in some location. However, people are expecting to much of an app made by triposo that already has an app entirely dedicated to pre planning.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Triposo, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.