LandFormer: A World-Changing Puzzle Game
Raise and lower terrain to solve puzzles in this unique and challenging game.
"Puzzle games come a dime a dozen, and to have some staying power they have to be truly fun to play or exceptionally nice to look at. LandFormer is both."
"If you're up for a few mindbending puzzles (and maybe have a few friends to create and share levels with), definitely give LandFormer a look."
"... if you like puzzle games that can leave you stumped for who knows how long, LandFormer is a game you definitely need to try."
-- Touch Arcade
LandFormer is a challenging new puzzle game from Streaming Colour Studios. Each level is made up of 25 land tiles of different heights. Using the provided tools, raise or lower the tiles to flatten the board. Sound simple? It is…and it isn't.
Learn the game in minutes, spend hours mastering it! You'll need a keen eye, intuition, and skill to complete the most advanced levels.
The fun doesn't stop there: create levels using the built-in level editor and share them with your friends!
- All Beginner levels available in FREE version.
- 50 more levels available for purchase in-game!
- Purchase themes to change the look of the game in exciting ways!
- Create your own levels and share them with your friends! (This even works in the FREE version!)
- Listen to the relaxing game soundtrack, or enjoy your own music while you play.
- Auto-saves your game when you quit or answer a phone call.
Visit our website for LandFormer gameplay videos: www.LandFormer.net
- iOS 4 multi-tasking fix: receiving levels while the app is in the background is now handled properly.
- Fixed a crash in the free version of the game that occurred when playing the game for the first time with no network connection.
- Fixed a bug where quitting in the middle of a received level wouldn't save the game in progress.
- Changes to the in-game shop to improve support for future content
- Added two bonus levels to the free version of the game: one Easy difficulty level, and one Medium difficulty level.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an iOS4-only crash that would occur when certain help alerts came up mid-game.
- Fixed a bug where a received level wouldn't load if you were in the middle of a game.
- Fixed a bug where purchased content wouldn't appear right away when the shop was entered from particular alerts.
- Improved fast app switching for iOS4 devices.
- Improved handling of corrupt save files.
- Improved the review path from within the game.
- A few small UI tweaks and bug fixes.
** If you're enjoying LandFormer, please leave us a review in the App Store.
** Don't forget to check out the in-game Shop for purchasable level packs and themes.
Ratings and Reviews
Tried the first few levels and bought the premium content level pack-additional 50 levels for 1.99. People are honestly complaining about that price for an incredibly well made puzzle game. Amazing. When serious gamers want to know why there aren't better or more creative games on the AppStore, I'll make sure to point out the reviews for this game. To the devs, solid job. Thank you.
Neat concept that was well executed. If you don't want the extra levels, don't buy them. If you do, $1.99 isn't much to ask. How do you get more good games if you don't support developers?
Very fun and original puzzle game! Definitely worth your time to check out.
- Streaming Colour Studios
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Streaming Colour Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Content $1.99
- Easy Part 2 $0.99
- Discotheque Theme $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.