Manage your private landlord business – track tenants, rent payments, invoices and expenses, manage appliances and maintenance records, keep track of tenant balance and payment history, get instant financial reports and useful reminders to be an even better landlord.
- Manage rental business expenses, keep related photos and documents organized
- Create and send rent invoices to tenants via email or text messages
- Track rent payments, send payment receipts to tenants
- Keep track on tenant balance, payment and invoicing history
- Manage tenant and lease details, save important notes, photos and files
- Instant cash-flow reports
- Keep track of appliances in the property, manage appliance safety check/maintenance records
- Get reminders for outstanding payments and expenses due, existing lease agreements to be renewed or appliances requiring your attention
- Keep your and your tenant data private on your device without sharing it with 3rd parties
Unlock Personal Edition features with single one-time in-app purhase to:
- Manage unlimited number of properties and rental units
- Manage unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements
- Get data export, backup & recovery features (using Dropbox)
- Customize templates for sharing rent invoice, payment receipt, late payment notice, expense or appliance details
- Customize expense categories, appliance and payment types, enable/disable reminders
- Print or share cash flow reports and tenant balance statements
Simple and easy to use. Enhanced by details that matter - e.g. optimized document camera with b&w mode that helps saving space on your device, keyboard for entering amounts that supports simple calculations. And there's more.
No monthly/yearly subscription fees! No logins and passwords!
Don't forget, in most countries software used for property management is considered tax-deductible expense (check with your accountant).
This version adds support for latest iOS version and new iPhone models, improvements for handling attached photos/files as well as performance improvements and bug fixes.
== IMPROVED ==
- Multiple images or pdf files can be added as attachments at once when attachments are selected from Files (use [Select] button in the document picker to select multiple files and then confirm your choice with [Open] button).
- Photo/attachment picker has [Paste from clipboard] option if there are images or pdf files copied in clipboard.
- Tenant delete dialog includes clarification how to handle tenant move-out without deleting existing tenant data.
- Added option in Settings tab to quickly open privacy section for Landlordy in the Settings.app, to manage Landlordy access to camera, photos and other privacy options.
- Settings-Backup data row shows how much time passed since last backup of the app data.
- Support for iOS12 and new device screens.
- Performance improvements.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed issue when app premium features were not enabled immediately after AppStore dialog screen for buying purchase.
- Fixed issue on iPad where expense edit screen is not dismissed after [Save] or [Cancel] if expense was added by sharing pdf or image from another app via iOS sharing sheet "Copy to Landlordy" action.
- Fixed issue on iPad when content of information page from About section did not fit in the screen after a rotation of the device.
- Fixed issue when tapping on data backup reminder did not launched "Backup data" screen.
- Fixed issue when photo attachment could not be shared ("Can't load attachment" warning) immediately after adding.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App. Simply the best, But....
Up until now, I was using an app that costs me $130 per year. I have also tried more than ten other Landlord/Tenant apps. Most are very poorly designed and I have kept on searching. When I found this app, I was amazed at how simple it was to use and how much better it is than anything out there. Excellent support. Quick to respond to your questions. Other apps makers should learn from the team that put this app together. Can only be described as simple and ingenious. The only draw back is the lack of option to use a foreign currency symbol. App Support technician told me that accessibility to currency symbol is determined by where the use the app. I, and I am sure, some other people, live In a different geographical zone than where they do housing investments. This is a simple thing that needs to be incorporated in a near future upgrade.
Another issue with the app is the end of lease/lease renewal process. Instead of the app renewing the lease and adding an invoice for the next lease, it simply terminated the lease and record the apartment as vacant until you manually renew each lease. Very tedious for those who have monthly or quarterly leases. Very major flaw.
This app is fantastic. Easily one of the best designed apps I’ve used all around. As a multiple property owner, this app has made my life so much easier, saving me time and stress and even making me a better investor. I can see clearly and quickly which properties are doing well financially and where expenses are changing over time. I love taking pics of receipts and documents and then tossing them. No need for paper copies anymore and everything is backed up to the cloud; organized and visible. The more I use it, the more I love it. My only feedback is the reporting layout is a limited for tax time and analysis or review for data entry errors. I would like an option to display more details of each line item. But still a five star app.
Excellent Landlord’s Friend!
I’ve worked as a property manager on and off for about 10 years. I always had to run to the office and check my records in order to keep up with occupancy, repairs and everything else that property management entails. This was a little bit of an inconvenience, but because we live in a small community, it wasn’t such a hassle.
When I came across Landlordy, I was thrilled, because I was able to upload my iPad app history to Dropbox, then download it to my iPhone app and Voila! I was able to do work from anywhere I happened to be. I was even able to keep up with my business from out of the state. Landlordy just makes managing real estate so much easier and for what it costs, it’s a veritable steal!
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © E-protect, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Edition Features $44.99
- Personal Edition Features (Upgrade) $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.