Landscout 2 is a cloud-based app, built to analyze high-resolution imagery. Access your personal archive of data for scouting and reporting while you work your field. Landscout 2 is also offline-capable, meaning that once you look at a field's data, it's locally stored and viewable with no internet connection!
- Added the feature to Draw Boundary under the "Add FLD" tab.
- Fixed an issue with uploading photos on iPad
- Fixed display issue in Scenes Options for iPhone 5/SE
- Fixed a crash when trying to save or update Spread Map's Attribute tables
- Fixed an display issue for iPhone X
- Changed option buttons to a brighter color
- Added iPhone Support
- Fixed an issue with refreshing photos list
- Fixed an issue with taking a photo with the camera causing crashes on iOS11
- Fixed an issue with Exporting Analysis to MyJD causing a crash - Fixed a scrolling issue introduced with iOS11
- Fixed a bug where users could not save CLU boundaries.
Ratings and Reviews
Will not open since update
App will not open since last update
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.