Langelier Saturation Index, LSI Job Logbook
By Verosocial Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Langelier Saturation Index computes the Langelier Saturation Index, a calculated number, to predict the calcium carbonate stability of water to determine equilibrium. This helps you determine the scaling potential of the water. A negative LSI indicates that the water is corrosive to steel.
The app also features a short interpretation of the the LSI value, and water temperature can be entered as Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• iPhone 6, 6+, 5 screens and the original 3.5 inch screen are supported
• Export to CSV
No network connectivity required.
What's New in Version 7.0
Sync using iCloud
Handy for work and testing
Good to have available for record keeping...
New database functionality is very nice, especially with the auto save.
Exporting to spreadsheets format is very helpful.
Sync works great over iCloud
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 09, 2017
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verosocial Studio
- © Copyright 2017 Verosocial Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.