Harness the power of a scientifically proven 4-in-1 speech therapy app that boosts reading, writing, speaking, and listening in people with aphasia. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke or brain injury, Language Therapy can help.
STUDIES SHOW… IT WORKS!
Struggling with language can feel like being trapped in your own mind. But there’s an answer. Research at the University of Cambridge showed improvement in every single participant with chronic aphasia who used this app for 20 minutes a day over 4 weeks. Get real results that last.*
- Overcome aphasia and boost language skills with a proven app designed by experts
- Save big with 4 apps in one – a 25% discount over buying them individually
- Enhance speech therapy with countless activities that are perfect for clinical and home use
- Learn in 5 languages: US or UK English, Spanish, German, French
- Get a toolkit that’s faster and more adaptable than photo cards, letter tiles, and other therapy aids
- Use score reports and adjustable options to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy program
- Fully customize your activities by adding your own words, pictures, prompts, or sounds
- No subscriptions, ever – our best-selling app will always be there when you need it
** THERE’S NO BETTER TIME TO START. Try it now for FREE with Language Therapy Lite! **
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET IN ONE EASY PACKAGE:
COMPREHENSION THERAPY – IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Build listening and reading comprehension skills for nouns, verbs, and adjectives. Take the first step in your aphasia recovery with an app that automatically adjusts difficulty based on performance.
3 ACTIVITIES: Listen | Read | Listen & Read
NAMING THERAPY – FIND THE RIGHT WORDS
Practice naming and improve word-finding skills. In 4 activities, you do everything from naming the things you see to describing their features, all with cues and hints to guide you. Build independence by learning strategies to communicate your thoughts and needs.
4 ACTIVITIES: Naming Practice | Describe | Naming Test | Flashcards
READING THERAPY – TAKE YOUR READING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Strengthen literacy with phrase and sentence exercises in an app that’s perfect for independent practice. Improve attention to detail, practice oral reading, and build on the single words of Comprehension Therapy as you move toward the more advanced reading skills needed for independent living.
4 ACTIVITIES: Phrase Matching | Phrase Completion | Sentence Matching | Sentence Completion
WRITING THERAPY – BOOST YOUR SPELLING SKILLS
Improve spelling ability by practicing completing and building the words you hear and see. Pick letters from a limited choice or full alphabet, then place and rearrange them at will for an intuitive and challenging experience. The perfect spelling practice is waiting.
4 ACTIVITIES: Fill in the Blank | Copy | Spell What You See | Spell What You Hear
IN ALL 4 OF LANGUAGE THERAPY’S APPS, YOU GET:
- 700+ core nouns, verbs, and adjectives that run throughout all 4 apps
- Thousands of exercises for countless hours of practice
- Recommendations on what to do next based on your score
- Activities for people struggling with aphasia after stroke or brain injury, autism, or just learning a new language
- Simple, distraction-free interfaces that are easy to use for all ages and abilities
- No subscriptions, no monthly bills, no Wi-Fi needed
WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON APPS THAT DON’T WORK? Download Language Therapy and watch the improvement begin.
** DOWNLOAD IT NOW, or try it for free with Language Therapy Lite! **
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app, or only interested in one of the apps in Language Therapy? Find the right apps for you at tactustherapy.com/find
*Every person and every brain is different. Your results may vary.
- Fix a screen layout issue some people were experiencing on older devices
Ratings and Reviews
Ischemic Stroke Rehabilitation
Mom has an older iPad, so it wasn't like she was learning how to use the iPad when I tried the 'lite' version of this app after her very severe stroke. She simply couldn't comprehend; it was a shattering revelation.
Six weeks later, there is a dramatic and measurable difference. Her choice accuracy is improving, currently about 75%, touch accuracy with her left hand about 90% (she's right handed and paralyzed on the right). We have had a concrete measure of her progress using this app, and she is perfectly okay about exercising her brain. To her it's a game, one she can share with her friends at the rehab facility as well as the kids in the family. She is also working VERY hard to use her paralyzed hand, since she is so used to operating her iPad with her dominant hand. She's actually gotten 10-15% use back in that hand from working so hard to use this app, as well as improved dexterity with her left hand.
I highly recommend this app for the rehab potential, ease of use, and clean look.
Boredom level: zero.
Usefulness: 10 out of 10
Age of user: 86
My profession: Registered Nurse
A lot of great content but...
I love this app for working on expressive and receptive language skills! It has a huge amount of content and definitely beats carrying around a box of photo cards. Two suggestions- first I would love to see more in the writing section...maybe spelling out a word to complete a sentence/phrase? Ex. "Salt and _ _ _ _ _ _". Secondly, I would love an option to increase text and picture size!! Working in a SNF many of my clients have visual impairments so this app is often useless for them as they can't see images/words clearly.
This is a great app. It's intuitive and easy to use. The customized lists are really helpful when you need to tailor the exercises to the individual. It's particularly helpful for home practice.
I spoke with customer service to ask a few questions about the app. They were quick to respond and helpful; they even gave some kind words for one of my patients. It was a nice surprise to see this software company had a patient-centered mission.
- Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
- 424.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 2018 Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.