The "Languages of Luxembourg" project is carried out under the auspices of and with the support of OEuvre Nationale de Secours Grande-Duchesse Charlotte through the mateneen initiative. AMCHAM, INTCOMLUX and Mylanguage partnered to develop this language learning project.
"Languages of Luxembourg 5" (LL5), a mobile phone application, helps to quickly gain survival levels of simultaneous multilingual communication competencies in the 5 most important Luxembourg languages: Luxembourgish, French, German, English and Portuguese.
LL5 simultaneously delivers audio and written content at beginner, intermediate and advanced and acts as a self-training tool for oral communication needs.
After downloading the application from the official application store, the content will be also available to users offline, no internet connexion being required to interact with the application. The application is supported by mobile phones starting with iOS version 9 until the last version of iOS.
New features :
- 'Pause' button added which gives the possibility of 'PAUSING' when listening to a chapter;
- a 1 second pause was added when listening to entire chapters.
Bug fixes :
- the search index was updated;
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN LUXEMBOURG ASBL
- 244.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright ¬© 2017, AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN LUXEMBOURG,All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.