By Game Alliance
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Ranked #1 among Word Games in 99 countries *
Match colors and spell words in this one of-a-kind puzzle game. Win over 600 levels and save the adorable Languinis in this enchanting adventure. Ooh la la!
“Elegantly pairing the match-three frenzy of Bejeweled with the word-making challenges of Scrabble” – App Store Editor’s Notes
• Match colored gems, uncover letters, and spell powerful words
• Play more than 600 levels!
• Try the new multiplayer mode! Are you smarter than your friends?
• Use unique power-ups and special boosters
• Enjoy stunning graphics
• Free and easy to play, challenging to master
• Collect special rewards every day
• Easily sync your progress across multiple devices
• Play in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian
While Languinis is completely free to play, some in-game items such as extra moves or boosts will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Please Note: A network connection is required to download retina graphics.
Languinis is compatible with the iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPad mini.
Are you already a fan of Languinis?
Questions or feedback?
What's New in Version 3.78
- Languinis celebrate Halloween! Enjoy the special Halloween edition of Languinis!
- New flower tribe!
- 60 new levels, now 690 total levels to play!
Follow our Facebook page to join the community: facebook.com/languinis
Frustrating and stupid
This game could be really fun. But it’s not. When you play against the computerized character, it comes up with “words” that are clearly not English words. Things with 4 consonants in a row and other words that would be completely unpronounceable. Additionally, the rules clearly state that proper nouns are not acceptable, but the computer beat me with the word Iraq and other proper nouns, but rejected my word Mormon. The game should play by its own rules and use a standard English dictionary as a guide for acceptable and unacceptable words. The graphics are beautiful and game play is fun, but the dictionary needs extensive work for this to be a world-class game.
So far so good
I lost several of my favorite games due to the new iOS upgrade. This is one that looked interesting. I like so far that it’s not timed… I play games for relaxation and being timed does the opposite of that. So far it doesn’t seem extremely greedy, not making me buy anything, but I’m only on level 15. Just started a few days ago. But, so far so good…
Excellent gameplay! 10/10 if I could!
If you love word games, this is very challenging and unlike any other I have played! I have played it daily since downloading! Very satisfying to play and filled with power ups!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 3.78
- Size: 209 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Game Alliance LLC
- © 2014-2016 VRTRON Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Large Coin Pack$4.99
- Medium Coin Pack$1.99
- Small Coin Pack$0.99
- Massive Coin Pack$9.99
- Giant Coin Pack$19.99
- Unlock Gate$0.99
- Mega Coin Pack$49.99
- Amazing Large Coin Pack$3.99
- Amazing Massive Coin Pack$7.99
- Awesome Giant Coin Pack$13.99