1. Resize / Rotate / Rename and format change (JPG/PNG) for a bulk of photos
2. Save & load your favour format in a list of "Recipe"
3. Produce multiple outputs in different resolution from a single file
1. You can drag a folder from Finder. It will process all the images.
2. You can share your recipe by using the shortcut key: "Command + C"
3. You can obtain recipe from the Internet with copy and paste ("Command + C", "Command +V")
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.