By iceWorks, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Laplace is a physical-modeling synthesizer based on resonator synthesis that makes it easy to create bowed string, plucked string, blown pipe and metallic sounds. But it is designed not to reproduce real acoustic instruments but to create new synthesizer sounds in different new ways.
# What's New in Version 2
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3) compatible
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Swing parameter in the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
- Support for Bluetooth MIDI Devices
# Synthesizer Engine
- Click - Stiffness, Color, Decay, Damper Noise
- Noise - LPF, HPF, ENV
- Flavor, LPF, ENV, Pitch ENV
- Sine - Pitch, FM, ENV
# Key Features
* Universal App
Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone.
* Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use in a host application that supports Audio Unit such as GarageBand.
* Inter-App Audio
You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications.
* Audiobus support
You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. See https://audiob.us for more information.
* Ableton Link
Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network. See https://www.ableton.com/link/ for more information.
- Core MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI input
- MIDI Clock synchronization
- MIDI Controller Mapping
* Programmable Arpeggiator
You can easily create your own pattern.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Added setting of whether or not to restore the last state when the app starts in iOS Settings App
- Fixed an issue that screen was blurred with non-retina device
- Minor fixes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iceWorks, Inc.
- © iceGear
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.