Lapse It Pro • Time Lapse & Stop Motion • Professional HD
By Interactive Universe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lapse It is an award-winning full featured app for capturing amazing time lapse and stop motion videos. It is easy, fast and intuitive.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
• Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
• "Looking to do time-lapse with your mobile device? Lapse It is a very appealing option" by Erez Zukerman, PCWorld
• "Lapse It is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Robert Iagar, AppStorm
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the camera Full Sensor
● Blazing fast render engine supporting up to 1080p
● Well designed User Interface for both aesthetics and usability
● Stunning different filters, including the amazing Tilt-Shift effect
● Ability to insert sound tracks
● Customizable frame rate
● Stop Motion Mode
● Render to MP4 and MOV
● Square format for Instagram and similar apps
● Share directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
● Schedule the capture
● Adjustable focus, white balance and exposure
● Built-in Time Lapse Social Gallery
● Video Trimmer
● Frequent updates and fast support
● The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will need
● Front facing camera
● On screen information during capture
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● Tested and approved by more than 500.000 people with 4.5+ rating
You can watch a video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
What's New in Version 2.22
"Clap" feature is now working in iOS 7.
Optimisations and minor issues fixed.
New iOS 7 interfaces and improvements.
It's now possible to merge projects easily.
Square mode to make your videos ready for Instagram and others.
Onion skin frame when resuming projects.
Exposure, Focus, Flash and White Balance settings saved though sessions.
Some issues fixed and more !
** Rate us again at the AppStore as every new version has it's own ratings. **
Thank you very much for your support, we will continue to improve Lapse It !
Review me. Review me? Review me!
Great program. Some bugs with removing frames and ranges that resulted in deletion of my entire project. Always render the entire clip and save a copy before you try to make edits, otherwise you could lose all your time spent in capturing a lapse scene. Another tip, make sure you check the settings before you start. I captured a sunset but forgot to turn off the auto-adjust of the exposure so a 1.5 hour sunset didn't look like the sun set at all. Anyway, I only came to review the app because every time I'm working on a project Lapse It pops up with a message asking to review, which is maddeningly frustrating. Only four stars because I paid and you won't stop bugging me to review!
I have been using this app for a long time and it has always been a great dependable app for time lapse. My only 2 complaints (which are just because I would personally love a couple changes) is to make it easier to delete specific frames (instead of typing in the range which always makes me second guess and nervous that I'll delete my whole project) and lastly, I hate the fps slider when rendering. If I want to render at exactly 30 fps, it seems like it takes me forever to get it to go to exactly 30. It is so sensitive that every time I lift my finger it jumps to 31 or 29 or anything but the number I want.
Powerful, feature-rich, but...
My biggest problem with this app is that it crashes, which can really impede a project. I also think it would be nice if I could edit the length of a video after I've rendered it, but that's not a big problem.
Everything else about this app is great. The fps options are better than frameograph's (another nice time lapse app), and allow for smoother looking finished projects, except sometimes the program misses capturing frames which gives a choppy finished product (running on a 5s, I would hope I wouldn't have this problem)
For those complaining about the watermark, there's an option to remove it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 2.22
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mauricio Rubio
- © 2012 Interactive Universe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.