Lapse It Pro • Time Lapse & Stop Motion Camera • Professional HD
By Interactive Universe
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Lapse It is an award-winning full featured app for capturing amazing time lapse and stop motion videos. It is simple, intuitive and powerful.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
• Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
• You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
• Import pre-recorded videos to speed them up or slow them down
• Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD videos
• Auto and manual modes for controlling exposure, focus, ISO and white balance
• Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
• Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
• Camera zoom includes even a zoom ramping over time
• More than 50 stunning filters, including the amazing Tilt-Shift effect
• Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
• Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
• Stop motion with onion skin and touch-less photo snaps
• Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
• Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
• The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will need
• Real photo based time lapse and not just high speed videos
• Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
• Captures with higher image quality and longer than Hyperlapse
• Can use the front facing camera
• Built-in time lapse social gallery
• On screen information during capture
• Easily adjustable full featured settings
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 people with 4.5+ rating
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
What's New in Version 2.52
** We just released a new app named Flow, it is a video speed controller, you import your videos and change it's speed as you like combining fast and slow motion. We recommend you do check it :)
Lapse It brings new cool features of iOS8 and more, take a look into some of the changes:
• Import pre-recorded videos from your gallery as time lapse projects to speed them up or slow them down.
• Capture manual controls for exposure, ISO, focus and white balance.
• Zooming support including zoom ramping over time.
• More than 40 new stunning effect filters.
• Play and render projects as backwards.
• Easily export that stunning single image from your capture to your Photos app.
• Optimised for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Native support for iPad devices.
If you like Lapse It, we kindly ask you to take the time to (re)write a nice review: it really helps.
Thank you !
Needs to make simple operations obvious
First, I bought this because it supports pause & resume, which Apple's time lapse doesn't. That would be a good thing to mention somewhere.
It was easy to record a movie. It was obvious that the Gallery is where recordings are kept. I wanted to delete a few false starts, but the closest I could get was an offer to delete my entire project - at which point I noticed that all the clips had the same default title, and were thus part of the same project: "My Time Lapse". Good thing I said cancel, I wouldn't have been happy if I'd blown them all away.
In addition to "Delete Project", the toolbar had "Project Details", "Not Rendered", and "Zip to iTunes". I knew I had to "render" the movie, but the only thing that looked like a command was "Zip to iTunes", and that didn't seem right. "Project Details" sounded like information. And "Not Rendered"? What sort of action is that? Is that what you click when your project is not yet rendered? "Project Details", it turns out, is where you do your post-production work, including rendering. After doing that, somehow I found that I could save it to my Photos, at which point I was back on terra firma, knowing that I'd saved it in a form I could then share. That, I would suggest, is your simplest workflow, and it shouldn't have taken such blind guesswork to get there.
That said, it works well. Just needs useability improvements and more online documentation.
The best keeps getting better
I'm a longtime Lapse It user and I have nothing but praise for this app. The new focus, exposure, white balance settings are a welcome update. I have an 8 gig iphone 4s and haven't updated to iOS 8 yet but I look forward to unlocking the other features once I upgrade. I've got enough new features to tide me over until then. A plethora (yes I said a plethora) of new filter effects, the ability to upload video into the app, the ability to export single frames to the camera roll, and the new inverted (backwards) playback option are great additions that really open up the doors to all kinds of new creative possibilities. A couple things I would like to see in a future update is the ability to rotate a project after capturing. For those times you think you are capturing in landscape mode but you're actually in portrait mode. Another suggestion would be to make it possible to render a project in landscape mode. Above all else, the ability to import single frames would be an awesome addition. There is a real lack of quality photo to video apps for mobile devices on the market right now. You're almost there with Slide X but you need to allow for much faster transitions. And Lapse It has everything needed to do this except the option to import individual photos. Or just make a third app combining all these features and I'll buy it too.
Should be easy but,.....
Well, capturing and rendering are easy but being able to simply download what you've made to your computer isn't easy. The app only lets you download through iTunes, and then it's not in movie or video form, just a bunch of still shots you have to then piece together again. Time consuming at best. When using the music option, only limited choices from your cell phone's music library come up - and most of those you'd have to pay a royalty fee for if you ever publish your lapseit video on the Internet, so it's almost a useless feature because it could get you into trouble with copyright laws. I want to like this app, but the narrow limitations make it not possible for me to utilize it in any way convenient
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 17, 2014
- Version: 2.52
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mauricio Rubio
- © 2014 Interactive Universe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.