Lapse It Pro • Time Lapse & Stop Motion Camera • Professional HD
By Interactive Universe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lapse It is an award-winning full featured app for capturing amazing time lapse and stop motion videos. It is simple, intuitive and powerful.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
• Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
• You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
• Import pre-recorded videos to speed them up or slow them down
• Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD videos
• Auto and manual modes for controlling exposure, focus, ISO and white balance
• Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
• Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
• Camera zoom includes even a zoom ramping over time
• More than 50 stunning filters, including the amazing Tilt-Shift effect
• Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
• Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
• Stop motion with onion skin and touch-less photo snaps
• Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
• Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
• The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will need
• Real photo based time lapse and not just high speed videos
• Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
• Captures with higher image quality and longer than Hyperlapse
• Can use the front facing camera
• Built-in time lapse social gallery
• On screen information during capture
• Easily adjustable full featured settings
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 people with 4.5+ rating
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
What's New in Version 2.52
Lapse It brings new cool features of iOS8 and more, take a look into some of the changes:
• Import pre-recorded videos from your gallery as time lapse projects to speed them up or slow them down.
• Capture manual controls for exposure, ISO, focus and white balance.
• Zooming support including zoom ramping over time.
• More than 40 new stunning effect filters.
• Play and render projects as backwards.
• Easily export that stunning single image from your capture to your Photos app.
• Optimised for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Native support for iPad devices.
If you like Lapse It, we kindly ask you to take the time to (re)write a nice review: it really helps.
Thank you !
The best keeps getting better
I'm a longtime Lapse It user and I have nothing but praise for this app. The new focus, exposure, white balance settings are a welcome update. I have an 8 gig iphone 4s and haven't updated to iOS 8 yet but I look forward to unlocking the other features once I upgrade. I've got enough new features to tide me over until then. A plethora (yes I said a plethora) of new filter effects, the ability to upload video into the app, the ability to export single frames to the camera roll, and the new inverted (backwards) playback option are great additions that really open up the doors to all kinds of new creative possibilities. A couple things I would like to see in a future update is the ability to rotate a project after capturing. For those times you think you are capturing in landscape mode but you're actually in portrait mode. Another suggestion would be to make it possible to render a project in landscape mode. Above all else, the ability to import single frames would be an awesome addition. There is a real lack of quality photo to video apps for mobile devices on the market right now. You're almost there with Slide X but you need to allow for much faster transitions. And Lapse It has everything needed to do this except the option to import individual photos. Or just make a third app combining all these features and I'll buy it too.
LapseIt is a prime example of what apps are about: simple, easy to use, doing one thing and doing it surprisingly well! I've done - and will be doing time lapse projects with a 'real' camera and high-powered software. And I won't pretend that this app can measure up to that in terms of quality particularly under difficult light conditions. But it's a must have for the casual time lapse video in interesting places with lots of movement. It's really easy to use, produces good quality videos under reasonable light conditions, and - best of all - doesn't need all the gear necessary for full scale time lapse photography. Try it - you'll get hooked! The only two things you have to bring are your smartphone and time...
Good, except for one thing...
This app is great for putting videos in time-lapse while having complete control over the timing, and is quite easy to use. However, to compress the video (let alone render) takes up over 10 minutes- out of 7000 frames, only 3000 were processed in the time it took me to brush my teeth, shower, and get dressed. Also, this app will take up a TREMENDOUS amount of memory- I have used this app on a total of three time-lapse videos (including the one I'm waiting for while writing this) and it has already taken up 15.1 GIGABYTES. For an apple user, that is literally the entire memory of one iPhone. Please fix this memory and speed issue.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 17, 2014
- Version: 2.52
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mauricio Rubio
- © 2014 Interactive Universe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.