Lara Croft GO
By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple's iPhone Game of the Year 2015
Best Mobile/Handheld Game - The Game Awards 2015
Lara Croft GO is a turn based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom.
• Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
• Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
• Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
• Solve more than 115 puzzles split into 7 chapters
• Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara
Following the award-winning Hitman GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on the iconic heroine’s adventures.
A legit masterpiece - The App Store
A classic Tomb Raider experience - IGN
A journey well worth taking - Entertainment Weekly
A really great puzzle game- The Verge
Lara Croft GO is not compatible with the iPhone 4.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
What's New in Version 2.1.7
- The new chapter, Mirror of Spirits, is finally available! Take Lara through a whole new journey in an alternate reality.
- Play through 25 new puzzles introducing 3 new mechanics
- New free Lara Croft GO Sticker Pack for iMessage
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Over time, became a 5-star game
My initial impression of this game was that, although it was undoubtedly a masterpiece in many ways, it wasn't as good as Hitman Go. My gripes with this game were that it was too short (beat the initial release in about 1.5 hours), too easy, and little to no replay value.
With the two level expansions, those first two shortcomings have gone out the window. The game is now a pretty engrossing length, and the newer level (especially the most recent) are quite challenging - you really have to think your way through them, can't just stumble through.
Hitman is still a better game based on the replay factor - you need to replay levels in order to get different achievement - but there's no question that LCG has become a 5-star game.
Omg hours of fun
I've NEVER reviewed a game but I enjoyed this game so much I had to. Great game for just a few bucks. No in game purchases unless you want cheats but you can google those if you want. I recently quit smoking and needed a distraction from cravings and this game kept me focused for hours. I like puzzles and this game really made me think. Not action paced and a lot of buttons. It's simple in that way. No restarting a whole level when you die which is good bc you need time for trial an error when figuring out where to move objects to escape rooms. Almost like chess or checkers. Anticipating your next moves and where they will move. Even my mom loved it. Worth it, buy it. No need for internet connection either.
When I bought this game, I had no idea what to expect. It said in-app purchases, so I thought it was gonna be another one of those pay to play games. It is NOT. You can buy an outfit pack or solutions to all puzzles, which I have found online guides for when I get stuck. I have gotten to the giant spider area and I'm not bored! Each area poses new challenges or enemies that you have to figure your way around, "dying" several times in the process. It doesn't require internet, so I recommend for long road trips, plane rides, etc. Stimulate your brain and have a little fun with gorgeous graphics!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 1.18 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- ©2015 SQUARE ENIX LTD. LARA CROFT and LARA CROFT GO are trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- All Puzzle Solutions$1.99
- Square Enix Universe Outfit Pack$1.99