** THIS GAME IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE iPhone4, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini 1, iPad 2 **
Lara Croft: Relic Run is the all new action adventure for nostalgic Lara Croft fans.
When a shadowy conspiracy threatens the world, only Lara Croft is equipped to unearth the truth. Run, swing, drive, and swan dive your way through beautiful and challenging environments, uncovering ancient relics to discover the truth and solve the mystery.
There’s no time to waste, but how long can you survive?
· 3 incredible locations – Jungle Temple, Desert and the new Mountain Pass - each filled with secrets and danger.
· Progress through the campaign map to collect relics and advance the Relic Run story.
· Endless mode for non stop action and the chance to rack up big rewards.
· Power up Lara’s arsenal of weapons and engage in frantic combat.
· Use parkour moves to create death-defying last minute escapes.
· Master fast-paced vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles to give Lara more ways to conquer the terrain.
· Epic Boss Fights – defeat iconic enemies including the return of the infamous T-Rex!
· Swap and upgrade equipment to give Lara the edge.
· Choose from a wardrobe of classic Lara outfits, each with its own gameplay perks.
· Earn bragging rights on the leaderboards.
· Outsmart and sabotage your friends by Cursing their Relic Run Each location features unique gameplay elements and brand new challenges!
Download for free today!
We’re live with another Lara Croft Relic Run update! Check out our latest improvements below:
• Enhanced boss fight animations
Keep on collecting those relics and remember, the biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
Ratings and Reviews
It may be her first infinite runner, but gaming’s premier adventurer feels right at home in Relic Run. The pace goes from fast to relentless as you take parkour-style leaps, race along walls, hop into a jeep, and even draw dual pistols for quick shootouts. This constant variety—plus piles of unlockable gear and treasure to find—makes for edge-of-your-seat excitement that’ll thrill Tomb Raider fans.
Needs work, but nice concept.
I will start by saying that I have played a lot of endless running games and they all get boring after a time. It is nice to see something like this game with a different style of battle mechanics to make it stand out a little bit more. There are a few other games that stand out as better developed (less issues with controls and other aspects like screen sensitivity, speed of control and response time). I crash when I shouldn’t be crashing because I swiped to move, duck or jump past the obstacles and the game doesn’t register the movement. I have a new iPhone 8 Plus, so I know it is not the phone having issues. I won’t even get into the Facebook login issues.
The game does have promise and a wonderful appeal to the fans of the Tomb Raider series but I believe that is where the pizazz ends. It has nice graphics but still a bit blocky, not highly redefined. If they can fix the choppiness of the gameplay, the issues with the sensitivity on the controls and speed up the response time with it would make this game a lot better. Control issues are a huge detractor for a game with a big franchise tag. If you fixed the controls and nothing else, this would be a solid 4 Star game and I would recommend it to others. At this point, I will play for a while longer and hope the game will open itself up more and be better in later levels.
It used to be amazing!
I had this game a way while back when this was an endless runner but it got deleted due to a new phone and kinda forgot about it. I came back and got it just a couple weeks ago and noticed everything changed. At first I wasn't too worried since I had been gone for a while. After trying it I do enjoy the quest like missions and the option for endless run after getting the hang of controls (lvl 20). I DO NOT like the amount of gems, ads, that constantly are needing and that are popping up. I know money is needed when making games but trust me there are people who will buy some in-game and you don't need to make everything need gems just to play the game fairly. I also feel that if your going to have to unlock a costume by level then buy it with gems it shouldn't be that much and you shouldn't have to by the alternative outfits for that costume. It's almost pointless to have it because almost no one can reach that amount of gems without buying them. Haven't had any crashing problems yet but please fix the ad and gem problem. I used to think of this as a 5-star game and is now just a 3.
- SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- 240.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Lara Croft: RELIC RUN (C) Square Enix, 2015. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gems $0.99
- Stack of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.