By Bluebridge Tourism LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Visiting Laramie Wyoming just got easier. Use our app as your handheld guide to area attractions, restaurants, entertainment, hotels, & events. GPS enabled to find what’s nearby, plus weather, web cameras and other valuable information for the local user.
Search for restaurants, hotels, and attractions with easy to navigate categories or use the map feature to find what is closest to you. Share these items with your friends and family, or save them in favorites for later.
- With turn-by-turn directions to all of Laramie's destinations, you can make the most out of your trip.
- View weather & web cameras to help plan your stay.
- Special offers will help you save money and have a memorable trip.
- Check out the events calendar to learn about local events and special activities to enjoy duringyour visit.
- Experience Laramie’s interactive historical adventure tour, The Legends of Laramie. From gun-fights and brothels, to historic landmarks and famous architecture; travel back in time and watch the past come alive.
- Entertain yourself with videos featuring the Laramie area.
The Albany County Tourism Board (ACTB) is located in Laramie, the Gem City of Wyoming.Nestled at the base of the Snowy Range between Vedauwoo to the east and the Medicine BowNational Forest to the west. The ACTB promotes travel and tourism to the Laramie area with national advertising.
Phone: 1 (800) 445-5303
Laramie Area Visitor Center
210 E. Custer Street
Laramie, WY. 82070
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 6.2.6
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bluebridge Tourism LLC
- © 2016 Bluebridge Churches
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.