The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, traceoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
• Structure ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
◊ Head Anatomy - 45 parts, includes nose, mouth and throat structure ID. Structure ID zoom and pans.
• Highlight Views: key front and side illustrated views of total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. Highlights zoom and Pan.
◊ Side and front views: Total Laryngectomy, Voicing - Tracheoesophageal and Electrolarynx Speech
◊ Side view: Esophageal Speech.
• Animations: for normal, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. Animations pan.
◊ Side cutaway and non-cutaway front views: Total Laryngectomy, Voicing - Tracheoesophageal and Electrolarynx Speech
◊ Side cutaway views: Normal Breathing and Voice production, Esophageal Speech
◊ Includes play and stop controls
• Two finger pan and zoom of all highlighted views and Structure ID
• Two finger pan of all animations and videos.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
◊ Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Adjust line thickness with the size panel.
◊ Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
◊ Text: Adjust font size with the size panel, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
◊ Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
◊ Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
◊ Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
• Best results on iPad 4th generation/iPhone 5 and newer.
The Laryngectomy app makes learning about total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
iOS 11 compatibility
Drawing feature update, change size of line and text with size panel
updated help page
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.