By Ravensburger Digital GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Las Vegas is based on the "SPIEL DES JAHRES" 2012 nominated board game from the company Alea, known for publishing gripping card and board games such as Puerto Rico and San Juan.
Las Vegas combines simple gameplay with challenging strategy for a motivating, addictive gaming experience. Once you have started a game, you’ll want to play second round, then another… and another.
The digital version of the game has been given a new look, and sets the player in the middle of the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas. The clatter of slot machines and jazzy tunes provide a typical casino atmosphere.
- A dynamic adaptation of the "SPIEL DES JAHRES" 2012 nominated board game “Las Vegas”.
- Start playing straight away and learn the rules with the tutorial as you play.
- Play in multiplayer mode with up to 4 players. You can play with human opponents or against the computer.
- Computer-controlled players with different skill levels and characteristics when playing a local game.
- Asynchronous multiplayer mode: play with friends around the world with up to four players.
- A variant of the original game included, offering additional gameplay, new strategies and even more variety.
- Stay motivated with worldwide Leaderboards and challenging Achievements.
- Online game betting feature offers additional suspense in the race to score points.
- State-of-the-art 3D graphics in a neon glitter setting typical of Las Vegas.
- Universal app: works on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Scotland Yard, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth, San Juan and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
What's New in Version 1.2
Many thanks for your feedback and positive reviews! With this update we address the following, known issues:
- Bug fixed that prevented buttons in the title screen from working.
- Bug fixed with the 'back' button not working in a local game.
- Bug fixed that made the app freeze right after starting a game.
- Bug fixed for multiplayer games that produced a crash after a Big Cash Bet with players having the same score.
- Bug fixed for multiplayer games that made the app freeze while syncing with Game Center.
- '10000$' bug fixed that made a player lose 10000 cash.
- iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5th generation: altered position of the casino confirmation button.
- Neglected the refresh button in the end screen that made the score calculation run again.
- Further bugfixing an optimization.
Please carry on with your much appreciated positive reviews in case you like our app!
Trapped in fast forward hell
The basic game is great. Been playing IRL since it came out. The app is meh at best. Being forced to watch the extremely slow animations is only slightly more annoying than having to hold a fast forward button that only works part of the time. The most incredibly frustrating part is that if you are using multiple devices to play the game depending on circumstances is that if you try to take a turn on a device other than the one you took the previous turn on, you will have to suffer through ALL THE ANIMATIONS FOR THE ENTIRE GAME before you can take your turn. For one game this is bad enough, but when you have four going, it bites. I usually only play on my iPad, but I recently bought a new one and ran into this problem like my multiple device using friends. We decided not to play any more games until this issue is fixed. Enable a setting to automatically fast forward to your turn, and fix whatever causes you to have to go through the whole game on another device, and we will give a better review, and play the game again. Until then, the app is dead to us.
Not for me
No skill needed, not challenging. I didn't find it fun. The tilting screen is annoying. I'd prefer to have the whole thing in view and stationary.
Push your luck. Area control. Block your neighbor. Although there is luck in your dice rolls, there are strategic options in most every turn. Fun and addicting. I plan to pick up the board game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 01, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Ravensburger Digital GmbH
- © Ravensburger Digital GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.