GPS Alarm - Last Stop
By Paul Cooper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Last Stop was designed to wake you before your train/bus stop.
Last Stop is a location alarm that uses location services on your device to track your location and proximity to your station/stop, when you get within range it will trigger an alarm.
- Utilises background location tracking
- Retina display optimised graphics
- Simple and intuitive interface for fast alarm creation
- Location services are only enabled when an alarm is active, this helps improve battery life
- Map view, allows you to view all alarms and their radiuses
- Integrated search for businesses, landmarks and addresses to help you add alarms
- Draggable alarm pins
- Tap and hold in the map view to place a pin
- View your alarm radius visually with map overlays
- Choose an alarm proximity between 50-5000 metres
- High quality alarm sounds
It's worth noting that this app requires iOS 4 and location services to function. You must also make sure that you allow it to access your location information on initial start up. If you hit cancel you can still give it permission in your phones 'Settings > General > Location Services'.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
iOS 5.0 Bug Fixes and Artwork Changes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 18, 2011
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Paul Cooper
- © 2010 Paul Cooper
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.