Have you ever wondered when you last did something?
Your last vacation, your last call to your parents, or last toothbrush you changed.
Last Time makes tracking things become an easy and enjoyable task, so that you won't forget any important thing again.
- Last time you watched the movie.
- Last time you hang out with your friends.
- Last time you visited your parents.
- Last time you enjoyed with your children.
- Last time you saw the dentist.
- Last time you read some good books.
Not just the good things, but you could track events you wish to quit or refrain from like smoking or being late. Possibility is limited to your imagination.
You will find you can manage time and things better just by knowing when you last did that things.
- Event tracking: Keeping track of how long since the last occurrence of an event.
- High usability: One tap away from any actions.
- Customizable: Change icons and backgrounds up to your preference.
- History: You could take note and see when you last did something in chronological order.
- Filtering display: Select to see only weeks, months, or years old events.
- Reminder: An app level reminder.
- New look and feel
- Export histories as CSV (from event detail and settings)
- Add Siri voice command
- Be able to add history/delete event/add Siri command/export CSV from event detail
- Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent option for an app of this genre
This genre of apps is pretty small. There are loads of countdown timers and “interval” trackers that are geared toward fitness, but nothing like this. A similar app called Hindsight offers similar functionality, but lacks iCloud backup and lacks a “search” feature. This app has a search feature. Just pull down from the main screen and the search tab opens up. Unlike one reviewer, you indeed can delete an individual timer. From the main screen, just swipe the desired item to the left and a typical red delete button appears. I keep track of lots of things. The last time I changed my water filter. Last haircut. Last chimney sweep. Last time the floor was vacuumed. And on and on it goes. So the search feature is amazing. For the small focus of this app, it performs admirably. It has a slick interface and the assorted display options of how it shows the last time of an item is also nice. And the filter feature helps focus your display if you wanted to limit the view to “home” items as opposed to items related to “auto” or “personal”. Extremely well done. This app would be worth one or two dollars it’s that good. Keep up the good work and thanks.
Neat app, but there doesn't appear to be any way to delete an event. Hence you get stuck with the sample tutorial event and anything you may have accidentally created. Emailed creator for support, asking if this was a bug (edit link missing) but never got a reply.
I did eventually hear from author and he explained you swipe left to delete. I could have sworn I tried that before, but must not have done it correctly. Also what got me confused is that the AppStore screenshots show an edit link, which doesn't exist in the current version of the app.
Upping my rating since deletes seem to be working fine.
Solid. Does as promised. Stable
Really like the app. I use it to track when I last did a bunch of stuff around the house - I really wanted it to track when I water my orchids but I added changing furnace filters, oil change, mowing, and a few more.
App is stable and has not crashed or lost data.
Only wish list item: I would like to be able to enter a target frequency and have color or order change if I go beyond that frequency. For instance, I want to Chang the filter on my furnace every 4 months and would appreciate some help with a reminder.
I'd buy it again today if I didn't have it.
- Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
- 51.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.