LastPass - Password Manager & Secure Vault
By Marvasol, Inc DBA LastPass
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LastPass is an award-winning password manager that saves your passwords and gives you secure access to them from every computer and mobile device. With LastPass, you only remember one password, your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and securely sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
This app requires our Premium service, but you can download the app for free and sign up for a two week trial. When ready, upgrade to Premium within the app using iTunes.
Join over 5 million people who love getting more done every day with the LastPass Password Manager!
STAY ORGANIZED WITH A PASSWORD MANAGER:
• Remembers the usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts as you browse
• Automatically sync all of your passwords and logins
• Login to the same LastPass account across all of your computers and devices
• Use Form Fill profiles to streamline online shopping
• Create secure notes to store memberships, IDs, software keys, & other sensitive data
• Quickly search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders in your vault
• Conveniently share passwords with friends and family
GET MORE WITH LASTPASS PREMIUM:
• Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
• Shared family folder, to securely sync a folder of logins & notes with friends and family
• Additional multifactor authentication options for more security
• Offline access to your vault via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
• Login to your accounts with our Safari extension on iOS
• Use LastPass and TouchID to fill web logins
LastPass offers password management for teams, called LastPass Enterprise. With LastPass Enterprise, companies benefit from:
• A central admin console to manage employee accounts
• Simplified, secure sharing of passwords among team members
• Configurable security policies to restrict access and set requirements
• Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise.
• AES 256-bit encryption to secure your data
• Only you know your master password, so LastPass never has your encryption key
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions & mobile apps
• Optional PIN code and autolock options
• Touch ID to unlock your LastPass vault with your fingerprint
• Breach alerts to help you take action to secure your passwords
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
WHY USE A PASSWORD MANAGER?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites
• Keep your logins, passwords, and notes organized in one secure vault
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• All passwords, logins, notes, & profiles stored in your vault are securely backed up & synced
• Only worry about remembering one master password
What's New in Version 3.1.13
Fixed: Crash that could occur when dismissing the vault menu.
Fixed: Bug in create account.
Fixed: Generate password screen can now be dismissed on iPad.
Fixed: Long passwords no longer appear truncated when shown from the vault.
Improved: Now prompting for confirmation when web sites try to launch other apps.
Good way to keep a secure list of passwords
Last Pass for my PC gets 5 stars, because sites on my browser seamlessly fill my user name and password from the Last pass site. On my phone or iPad, however, I have to go to the last pass app, copy (easy button to do this) and then paste I target site. This little awkwardness is vastly better than trying to remember passwords and I still recommend this app with premium membership so your passwords are easily shared across devices.
This app sounds like a dream come true, and I guess it is for most people, but I cannot get it to work on my IPAD 4. Sometimes I can add a site to the vault, and sometimes I can't. And I've never been able to change a site's password to one generated by the app. I've tried for hours and cannot get this thing to work.
This has made my internet world much more secure. Yes it kinda stinks u have to pay to use the mobile part. But someone spent time on this and they deserver to be payed!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 01, 2015
- Version: 3.1.13
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: Marvasol, Inc DBA LastPass
- © 2008-2015 LastPass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year)$11.99