LastPass Password Manager & Secure Digital Vault for Premium Customers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LastPass is an award-winning password manager that saves your passwords and gives you secure access to them from every computer and mobile device. With LastPass, you only remember one password, your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and securely sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
This app requires our Premium service, but you can download the app for free and sign up for a two week trial. When ready, upgrade to Premium within the app using iTunes.
Join over 5 million people who love getting more done every day with the LastPass Password Manager!
STAY ORGANIZED WITH A PASSWORD MANAGER:
• Remembers the usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts as you browse
• Automatically sync all of your passwords and logins
• Login to the same LastPass account across all of your computers and devices
• Use Form Fill profiles to streamline online shopping
• Create secure notes to store memberships, IDs, software keys, & other sensitive data
• Quickly search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders in your vault
• Conveniently share passwords with friends and family
GET MORE WITH LASTPASS PREMIUM:
• Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
• Shared family folder, to securely sync a folder of logins & notes with friends and family
• Additional multifactor authentication options for more security
• Offline access to your vault via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
• Login to your accounts with our Safari extension on iOS
• Use LastPass and TouchID to fill web logins
• AES 256-bit encryption to secure your data
• Only you know your master password, so LastPass never has your encryption key
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions & mobile apps
• Optional PIN code and autolock options
• Touch ID to unlock your LastPass vault with your fingerprint
• Breach alerts to help you take action to secure your passwords
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
WHY USE A PASSWORD MANAGER?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites
• Keep your logins, passwords, and notes organized in one secure vault
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• All passwords, logins, notes, & profiles stored in your vault are securely backed up & synced
• Only worry about remembering one master password
What's New in Version 3.1.7
Fixed bug that prevented new sites from being saved properly to shared folders.
Fixed bug that could cause equivalent domains to not be recognized.
In-App Purchase of Premium Service Didn't Take
I've been a fan of the Safari/Firefox/IE version of LastPass for several months now, so I decided to try the iOS version. I was quickly convinced to purchase Premium service. However, even though the in-app purchase transaction completed, and I have a receipt from Apple proving it, my app expired about a week later. I opened a case with LastPass on Friday just after 5 EST, but I have not gotten a response yet nearly 24 hours later. I had come to rely on the functionality of the app, and it stopped working at a really bad time. I am happy with the app, but I am not happy that the purchase of Premium service did not take affect; neither am I happy about having to wait so long for have the problem resolved. Premium service should provide a more prompt response.
This is a really good app, and the utility it brings is very convenient. It does everything they claim, and does it well.
But the app could benefit from some usability enhancements. Specifically, folders should be collapsible. With over 300 passwords stored in my account, it's a huge pain to scroll through the app to find what I'm looking for. (Yes, there's a search function, I know.)
Anyway, it's well worth the $12/yr for Premium, and if you need to share passwords with your wife, for instance, Lastpass is the solution for you.
Update exposed all of my passwords!!!
I had set the LastPass app to unlock with Touch ID and prompt me for my fingerprint every time the app was opened, since I wanted to protect my passwords from prying eyes. That always worked properly--until today. After the latest update to the app, I opened the app and was immediately able to see all of my passwords without ever being prompted for my Touch ID authentication! This is absolutely unacceptable. If it ever happens again, I will leave LastPass in a heartbeat.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 3.1.7
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Esperanto, Estonian, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Ga, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hu, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Ko, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: Joseph Siegrist
- © 2008-2014 LastPass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year)$11.99