LastPass Password Manager
By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LastPass simplifies your digital life. From your LastPass Vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in photo and audio notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass autofills web browser and app logins for you.
Get started today for free and join the millions managing passwords with LastPass — you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get started, completely free. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
LASTPASS PASSWORD MANAGER FEATURES:
AIRTIGHT PASSWORD STORAGE
- Store all your usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass Vault
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all your devices for free
- Anything you save on one device is instantly available on any other device you use
- Use TouchID to access your Vault
AUTOMATICALLY FILL IN FORMS ONLINE
- Automatically fill in your name, address, credit card info with Form Fill
- Instantly log in to websites using saved passwords and TouchID
- Create secure passwords using the built-in password generator
- Set custom password parameters like length, capital or lowercase letters, symbols and numbers
- Set passwords to be pronounceable
ADVANCED SECURITY PROTECTION
- AES-256 bit encryption keeps your passwords and notes safe
- LastPass never has your encryption key – only you know your password
- Optional PIN code, TouchID, and offline options
- Get notified about important security issues and risks when they happen
- Multifactor authentication
ORGANIZE AND SHARE PASSWORDS
- Organize sites by folders in your Vault
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others
- Log in to Safari, Firefox, and Chrome extensions on your personal computer
- Plan ahead and give trusted family or friends a way to access your Vault in case of an emergency
- Accept or decline Emergency Access requests to your Vault
LASTPASS ENTERPRISE CREATED SPECIALLY FOR BUSINESSES
Business owners can download LastPass to secure their business and share passwords safely among employees.
- Add and remove employee accounts from the Admin Console
- Simple, secure sharing and storage of passwords among team members
- Configure security policies to restrict access and set requirements
- Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
- Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise
With LastPass, your passwords are safely stored and accessible across all your devices. Use LastPass for password protection, document storage, or workplace security. Our Vault can handle it all.
Download LastPass today!
What's New in Version 4.1.7
This version squashes a bug that was causing a blank screen on iPads for some users. Thanks to everyone who reported this issue!
Overall, I love LastPass. The mobile version isn't quite as good as the desktop variant, but I'm satisfied with the functionality it provides. The internal web browser does take some getting used to, but it does function as intended. My biggest hassle is the Vault layout. Is there no way to sort alphabetically? Everything seems to only sort by category, which makes it more tedious to scroll to the correct information (as I have numerous categories, and I don't always remember which category certain logins are saved under). It would be nice to sort logins alphabetically instead of by category in the mobile Vault, like how the desktop Vault functions. Still gets high marks from me though. I definitely needed LastPass!
You need a password manager like this
This is the best password manager I have used. It doesn't just store my credentials, it actively makes me aware of potential security holes I may have introduced through poor password choice or duplicate password use. We can't remember hundreds of passwords, so LastPass makes it easy to use strong, random passwords on each site.
Having said that, although I understand the risk of having multiple sessions open across platforms, I don't like having to re-login to my MacBook app whenever I use the iOS app, and vice versa. It's a minor nitpick, but I often use both concurrently at work, so I face this issue many times a day.
I'd also like to see more sorting/filtering options available in the desktop app. Right now, you can't sort columns alphabetically, or by category that I'm aware of, and that makes things clunky when reviewing everything while trying to achieve a high security score.
Otherwise, this is still the best on the market in my opinion!
Best app I bought
I love this app. Easy to use. Get to know it right away and your digital life will be easier. I use it on my computer and phone. It actually works for signing into apps and everything on my phone. Only 1 password to remember and you can have LastPass generate secure passwords that are high security passwords.
I definitely recommend this app/program to everyone. Some reviews say it's not as good on phone which it is you just have to set it up correctly in settings on your phone and works great with all apps and browsers on your phone.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © 2008-2016 LastPass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year)$11.99