LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
- Store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- With the release of iOS 12, LastPass can now autofill in-app. Simply launch your apps and LastPass will fill in your username and password.
- Autofill usernames and passwords seamlessly in Safari and other mobile browsers.
- With free syncing, anything you save on one device is instantly available on all other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers and health insurance cards in the encrypted vault.
- Log in with your fingerprint for simple, secure access to everything in LastPass.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or WiFi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
- Multi-factor authentication secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection on your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
For $24 a year you can upgrade to LastPass Premium and get additional features:
- Unlimited sharing of passwords, items and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Premium multi-factor authentication like YubiKey
- Priority tech support
- Desktop fingerprint authentication
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!
We’re excited to announce that LastPass supports in-app password filling with iOS 12! Now, when you open an app or mobile site on your iPhone or iPad, LastPass will autofill your username or password.
New to this release: General bug fix for improved password generator entropy.
Keep the feedback coming! You can contact us through the Settings page in the app, by selecting Help and Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, secure access to all your passwords.
Life is easier now!
Between my work and my personal websites I have over 250 sites, Log in’s, and passwords to try and remember. Which is virtually impossible for me! So I had been using an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of them all and I just had the spreadsheet password-protected. But we all know Excel passwords are so easy to break but that was the best way for me to keep track of my websites and all the supporting information to access them. When I started looking for a password keeper I contacted my company‘s IT department and asked them what they recommend. They said hands down it would be the LastPass App. And they are absolutely right! I am able to keep everything I need in the app since it also has a notes section where I can keep other supporting information like account numbers, pin numbers, etc. I also like that I can log into LastPass from any one of my devices, launch any of my websites directly from the app, and have it automatically log me in. I am completely satisfied with the ease of use and versatility of this app! I highly recommend it! It is also one of the most secure password keepers on the market as long as you have a good strong password for it. ***Just beware,*** do not ever forget your password to access LastPass. You will not be able to retrieve it nor will LassPass be able to reset it for you.
Good app to have but terrible support
I gave myself a gift of three years headache and frustration when I decided to rely on this password manager with all potential functionalities which was supposed to come with it. This idea doesn’t remain any question for even a simple regular computer or cell phone user but obviously the right answer to this inquiry doesn’t come from LastPass. What I experienced with this product in three years demonstrated what LastPass is not capable of doing instead of being useful. All this time I tried to convince myself to keep on counting on an application with such a supportive rankings and volume of advertise to the point that I totally ignored, I haven’t even received one time practical support and guidance to my dozens of support tickets I opened and the fact that if it wasn’t for the built in password managers in each local browser in every device and platform I am using, I have no idea how I could possibly help myself in remembering the log in credentials for tons of websites that I have subscription with. Thank goodness, I finally made the decision to shift to another password manager and this time since I did my research before making the move, everything turned out great for the first time in my life and I just started taking advantage of the benefits of having a password manager on every device I have.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 137.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2008-2018 by LogMeIn, Inc., All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year) $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.