LastPass: Password Manager and Secure Vault
By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LastPass keeps all your passwords organized in one safe place. Secure your passwords or generate new, strong passwords. With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. Keep your passwords secret, and use LastPass to automatically fill out your logins, wherever you go.
Download our free app today and join millions managing passwords with LastPass – you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need completely for free. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
LASTPASS PASSWORD MANAGER FEATURES:
AIRTIGHT PASSWORD STORAGE
- Store all your usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts behind your LastPass master password
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all your devices
- Quickly search for logins from your vault
CREATE SECURE NOTES AND STORE PHOTO, VIDEO & AUDIO
- Store memberships, IDs, software keys, & other sensitive data
- Favorite notes for quick access
- Add secure photos and custom audio to your notes
ADVANCED SECURITY PROTECTION
- AES-256 bit encryption keeps your passwords and notes safe
- LastPass never has your encryption key – only you know your password
- Get emailed when other sites and services have been hacked
- Multifactor authentication: LastPass uses multiple methods of authentication to verify your identity
- Offline access to your vault
ORGANIZE AND SHARE PASSWORDS
- Organize sites by folders in your vault
- Conveniently share passwords with others
- Log in to Safari and Chrome extensions online
- Plan ahead and give trusted family or friends a way to access your vault in case of an emergency.
- Add security and require a waiting period during which you can decline an Emergency Access request to your vault.
- Once access is granted, your vault syncs as a folder to their vault.
- Create secure passwords using the built-in password generator
- Set custom password length, and integrate capital or lowercase letters, symbols and numbers
- Set passwords to be pronounceable
CURRENT USERS: GET MORE WITH LASTPASS PREMIUM FOR $12 A YEAR
- Share a folder of logins & notes with others, with a Shared Family Folder
- Premium multifactor authentication options for more security, such as YubiKey
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Priority tech support
- And more
Business owners can download LastPass Enterprise to secure their business and share passwords safely among employees.
LASTPASS ENTERPRISE CREATED SPECIALLY FOR BUSINESSES
- Add and remove employee accounts from the Admin Console
- Sharing and storage of passwords among team members is simple & secure
- Configure security policies to restrict access and set requirements
- Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
- Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise.
With LastPass, keeping your password safe is simple. Simply lock all of your passwords away in your vault, and use your LastPass password to sign in to all your accounts. Use LastPass for document storage, password protection or workplace security. Our password locker can handle it all.
Download LastPass today!
What's New in Version 3.22.2
We’ve been working hard to improve the LastPass app on macOS! This release includes support for the upcoming LastPass Families release, and fixes a few bugs that we found along the way.
Keep the feedback coming!
Icon in Menu Bar still Shoddy!!
Sad that many updates and I still have a shoddy menu bar (top bar) They have no fixed this and it’s a basic fix that I bet I could do and I am not a programmer whatsoever, it’s just a shame, I would give it otherwise a 4 or a 5, I have been using and paying for both last pass and 1Password and will be going to one soon, 1Password might be the one if this doesnt get fixed soon, one problem with 1password is their chrome extensipn sometimes stops working or doesn’t synch properly with the app, so that’s why i was leaning towards Lastpass, but its not a big deal to just remove and reinstall the chrome extension if that happens, at least it looks nice in my menu bar.
Shady Price hike and glitchy
So Lastpass silently doubles their price for premium and doesn’t think its necessary to notify end users. Shady
I continually am faced with small annoying issues. One is with the menu bar icon having the incorrect scaling. All you see is a giant white square. The other issue is with already saved passwords within multiple browsers using the extension. After logging in I am continually prompted to save and update my password, even though its already saved. The app just auto filled the credentials! Why am I being asked to save them again.
Dark Mode icon. Come on.
LOL come on already. How is it possible that you’ve pushed four updates in the last month and still haven’t fixed the icon for Dark Mode users.
It’s just an icon, that isn’t really important. What matters is that this has been bemoaned for a month now by users and it is probably just a file rename problem since it worked before.
It reflects to us as customers two things: 1) They don’t actually read their reviews and 2) questionable resource management, which means who knows what else is broken.