LastPass Password Manager
By LogMeIn, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LastPass simplifies your digital life. From your LastPass Vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in photo and audio notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass autofills web browser and app logins for you.
Get started today for free and join the millions managing passwords with LastPass — you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get started, completely free. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
LASTPASS PASSWORD MANAGER FEATURES:
AIRTIGHT PASSWORD STORAGE
- Store all your usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass Vault
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all your devices for free
- Anything you save on one device is instantly available on any other device you use
- Use TouchID to access your Vault
AUTOMATICALLY FILL IN FORMS ONLINE
- Automatically fill in your name, address, credit card info with Form Fill
- Instantly log in to websites using saved passwords and TouchID
- Create secure passwords using the built-in password generator
- Set custom password parameters like length, capital or lowercase letters, symbols and numbers
- Set passwords to be pronounceable
ADVANCED SECURITY PROTECTION
- AES-256 bit encryption keeps your passwords and notes safe
- LastPass never has your encryption key – only you know your password
- Optional PIN code, TouchID, and offline options
- Get notified about important security issues and risks when they happen
- Multifactor authentication
ORGANIZE AND SHARE PASSWORDS
- Organize sites by folders in your Vault
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others
- Log in to Safari, Firefox, and Chrome extensions on your personal computer
- Plan ahead and give trusted family or friends a way to access your Vault in case of an emergency
- Accept or decline Emergency Access requests to your Vault
LASTPASS ENTERPRISE CREATED SPECIALLY FOR BUSINESSES
Business owners can download LastPass to secure their business and share passwords safely among employees.
- Add and remove employee accounts from the Admin Console
- Simple, secure sharing and storage of passwords among team members
- Configure security policies to restrict access and set requirements
- Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
- Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise
With LastPass, your passwords are safely stored and accessible across all your devices. Use LastPass for password protection, document storage, or workplace security. Our Vault can handle it all.
Download LastPass today!
What's New in Version 4.2.2
We’ve been working hard to improve the LastPass app on iOS! This release includes improvements to make the app look better on the iPhone X, a fix for Enterprise policies, and a number of other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Keep the feedback coming! You can contact us through the Settings page in the app, by selecting Help and Support.
You need a password manager and this is the best.
I have used Lastpass for years starting with the free version. I rely on it so much, I signed up for the premium version a few years ago. Lastpass generates secure passwords for every site so I never use the same password. My LastPass vault is accessible using my master password. The vault keeps all my usernames, passwords, secure notes, and auto fill is convenient. LastPass has been vetted by independent security professionals and I never hesitate to recommend it to family and friends.
Force touch on the icon and select Search doesn't do anything different than just open the app by clicking on the icon, I would hope that it automatically select the search bar and pop-up the keyboard as soon as the force touch option is selected but it didn't do that, instead just showed the same screen as when the icon is selected
I’ve been using this password manager for years and can’t imagine living without out!! I recommend it constantly to all my friends, family, and co-workers.
Pro-Tip: definitely use two factor authentication for added protection to your account. Personally I use Google Authenticator.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 92.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © 2008-2017 LogMeIn, Inc. DBA LastPass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year)$23.99