LastPass Password Manager
By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LastPass keeps all your passwords organized in one safe place. Secure your passwords or generate new, strong passwords. With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. Keep your passwords secret, and use LastPass to automatically fill out your logins, wherever you go.
Download our free app today and join millions managing passwords with LastPass – you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need completely for free. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
LASTPASS PASSWORD MANAGER FEATURES:
AIRTIGHT PASSWORD STORAGE
- Store all your usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts behind your LastPass master password
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all your devices
- Quickly search for logins from your vault
CREATE SECURE NOTES AND STORE PHOTO, VIDEO & AUDIO
- Store memberships, IDs, software keys, & other sensitive data
- Favorite notes for quick access
- Add secure photos and custom audio to your notes
ADVANCED SECURITY PROTECTION
- AES-256 bit encryption keeps your passwords and notes safe
- LastPass never has your encryption key – only you know your password
- Get emailed when other sites and services have been hacked
- Multifactor authentication: LastPass uses multiple methods of authentication to verify your identity
- Offline access to your vault
ORGANIZE AND SHARE PASSWORDS
- Organize sites by folders in your vault
- Conveniently share passwords with others
- Log in to Safari and Chrome extensions online
- Plan ahead and give trusted family or friends a way to access your vault in case of an emergency.
- Add security and require a waiting period during which you can decline an Emergency Access request to your vault.
- Once access is granted, your vault syncs as a folder to their vault.
- Create secure passwords using the built-in password generator
- Set custom password length, and integrate capital or lowercase letters, symbols and numbers
- Set passwords to be pronounceable
CURRENT USERS: GET MORE WITH LASTPASS PREMIUM FOR $12 A YEAR
- Share a folder of logins & notes with others, with a Shared Family Folder
- Premium multifactor authentication options for more security, such as YubiKey
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Priority tech support
- And more
Business owners can download LastPass Enterprise to secure their business and share passwords safely among employees.
LASTPASS ENTERPRISE CREATED SPECIALLY FOR BUSINESSES
- Add and remove employee accounts from the Admin Console
- Sharing and storage of passwords among team members is simple & secure
- Configure security policies to restrict access and set requirements
- Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
- Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise.
With LastPass, keeping your password safe is simple. Simply lock all of your passwords away in your vault, and use your LastPass password to sign in to all your accounts. Use LastPass for document storage, password protection or workplace security. Our password locker can handle it all.
Download LastPass today!
What's New in Version 3.25.0
This is a maintenance release, which improves secure input handling to avoid keyloggers, and includes fixes for several smaller usability issues reported by our customers.
I’ve used LastPass for years, starting on my old PC laptops. It used to be one of my favorite apps, but since switching over to a iMac about a year ago, it has been very frustrating to use. I’m not sure if it’s a decline in the quality of the app itself, or whether the Mac version isn’t as fully debugged as the PC version, but whatever…. I have constant problems with the app logging off, even when I’ve set it not to, not responding to my login credentials when I do try to log in again, and opening up my favorites screen whenever I click on the toolbar icon. Occasionally - like twice this week - the only way I’m able to resume using the app is to perform an uninstal/reinstall. I’m tired of dealing with it. So, after all these years, I’m saying goodbye - I’m off to a different password manager.
The best option along with 1password. A MUST have utility
As 7 year user and 3 of those as premium, I don’t know what i’d do without last pass. Its worked solid for me for the last few years with a few hiccups here and there but overall super solid. because i’m invested in the eco system my advice would be to go with Lastpass or 1password (not free but a great solution).
Had to install this for work, but it’s impossible to search for anything. Neither the “Quick search” nor search in vault work. Worse is that in the vault it doesn’t retain focus so when you try to search it types in a different app. Can’t believe this was missed and left in place! I refuse to install the browser extensions since I use 1password already and don’t want anything with that simple and working setup to break. Just wanted a way to access the vault passwords I’ve been allowed access to.