Rated #1 breastfeeding app in 2015 by Parent's Magazine!
Experts and moms agree. latchME makes breastfeeding easier. Download this app and reach your goals today!
latchME collects great breastfeeding resources shared by mothers just like you, then connects you to those resources based on your location.
Think of it as a breastfeeding tracker app that tracks super helpful people, great advice, fun support groups, and convenient places to feed (instead of dirty diapers). Because resources are what you really need to reach 6 to 12 months breastfeeding.
latchME is the ONLY free breastfeeding app where you can:
* Easily locate and book an expert today for a home visit
* Ask mothers and professionals anything via chat and get instant advice
* Improve your baby's latch with clear videos and instructions
* Find local support groups and clean, comfortable places to feed while out
* Read other breastfeeding mothers' experiences with different supports
* Learn about high-quality products for milk supply, milk storage, and nipple pain
* Change local culture by shopping at stores that truly support breastfeeding
* And add new resources for moms in your community!
Every time you share on latchME, more mothers are connected to quality support and breastfeed longer. Then they share, and they share, and it creates an amazing, pay-it-forward chain reaction that's truly helping women everywhere achieve their goals. We know it works because real mothers keep telling us so, we use the app ourselves, and even the United Nations and its partners are helping us expand worldwide!
No more waiting for breastfeeding support. Download latchME and succeed today!
latchME: breastfeed easier
Optimized Application Performance and Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the fact that through out different parts of the world moms can connect and share their experiences and what has or has not worked for them in breastfeeding and other motherhood concerns. Only flaw I would mentioned that I would love to see added to this app is being able to send images when you comment on specific mother needs. What I would also like to see added is a section where mothers can go ahead and suggest specific items for baby's upon their mild stones.
I'm so glad I found this app. My LC gave me a bag of goodies and there was an advertisement card in it and I went and uploaded and feel in love. Took a while for anyone to answer at first but I've gotten great responses and advice especially that I'm a first time mommy. Hope more people join so we can make BF more comfortable for us and new moms. Breastfeeding is the way to go we were born to do this!
Great way to find help!
Just downloaded this and found great lactation consultants and supportive stores in my neighborhood! Genius idea! It's like Yelp for Breastfeeding. Then I met other mothers immediately and got their advice on latchCHAT. So fun! :) Essentially latchME has everything you need from professionals to peers. Get this app if you're pregnant or want to breastfeed! It'll save you when you need it most.
- Jonathan Goldfinger
- 54.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Goldfinger Health, A Professional Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.