By Rockford Fosgate
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Lightning Audio app includes mobile tools designed for Authorized Lightning Audio Dealers and gear heads. This app will help you configure, install and test subwoofer enclosures in your vehicle. The Lightning Audio mobile app includes the following:
- WiringWizard: Learn how to properly wire woofers to your amplifier.
- BoxWizard: Calculate available air space inside woofer enclosures.
- Find Dealers: Find authorized Lightning Audio dealers near you.
- SPL Meter: Measure the sound pressure level in your vehicle.
- Tools: Switches unit of measure between inches/cubic feet and cm/liters.
Pretty much the same thing as rftech, but with a different color scheme and logo. Good app though. It could use amp options in the wiring diagram like how many channels. A beginner may get confused and think they have to go with a mono amp.
True bassheads need this!
I eat sleep n breath bass I make my own boxes hook up all my own components you name it. This app is great for on the fly help so if your a bass head like me get this app!
Value for the price!
Works as advertised and provides info quickly and accurately.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Dec 12, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rockford Corp
- © 2012 Rockford Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.