Later is the #1 visual marketing platform for businesses on Instagram.
*NEW* Schedule Instagram posts that automatically publish to Instagram - no notifications required!
Why you’ll love Later:
• Manage multiple Instagram accounts in one place
• Schedule photo, carousel, or video posts to Instagram
• Plan your Instagram feed with drag and drop
• Publish your posts directly to Instagram without push notifications
• Upload photos and videos from your computer or phone
• Support for multiple users
Later for iOS
• Upload, schedule, and plan your Instagram posts including video and photos in advance from your phone
• Posts are pushed to your phone at the right time for posting to Instagram
Auto Publish to Instagram
• Instagram business profiles can schedule posts directly to Instagram, no notifications required
Multiple Instagram Accounts
• Schedule and manage content for multiple Instagram accounts
Multiple Team Members
• Invite your entire team!
• Add users to your account to collaborate on uploading and scheduling content
Manage Multiple Mobile Devices
• Dedicate one person or multiple people per Instagram account for final approval
We’ve got some tasty updates for you!
• First off, you can now schedule Instagram posts directly to Instagram with our new Auto Publish feature -- no push notifications required! Ain’t that sweet?
• You can also now schedule and publish carousel posts for Instagram directly from the app. Delish.
• We also increased the character limit on Twitter posts to a mouth-watering 280.
• Finally, we freshened up the Media Library to help you find the perfect photo or video right when you need it!
• Oh, and we also made some fixes!
If you have any questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Has improved since I began using it
Earlier this year, I would have not recommended Later at all. There seemed to be a lot of errors in posting, and auto publish wasn’t available at the time. I was using Hootsuite, but struggled. It’s not easy if you want to keep a database of posts to use. It also constantly had connectivity issues for posting. I came back to this app to see if it would be better.
I absolutely love it now. I’ve been using it for about two weeks, and haven’t once had issues with posts going out when I need. My favorite thing is I can upload multiple pictures at once and choose which ones I want to schedule. It also sorts by photos you have and have not used yet. You also have the ability to save captions, which is helpful when I want to keep using hashtags that were successful in the past.
Keep up the improvement, Later!
If scheduling posts is a priority and you don’t have a backup, this is not the app for you. Our account was down for over a week before I finally heard back from customer service after utilizing their help chat online, emailing, and tweeting them. When I did get a response, they told me to refresh my account status. That was not the problem seeing as when I went to refresh it my status bar was a green check mark, not an orange exclamation mark that would have indicated a connection problem. I was also told that they promise they’re here every step of the way to help. That’s simply not true. If you can’t respond in at least 48 hours, I have no reason to hold out hope that you care about my business or that your app will work again. I do not recommend this app.
They are working on it.
I want to change my review. I’ve had some issues. They have been working on fixing them. This service has the potential of being fantastic, but there are still bugs. I have increased my following a lot since I started using this service though, but the bugs have been very frustrating and time consuming. I appreciate that they have credited me after I was hit with multiple issues in a row. I do believe that they take great pride in Later and are trying hard to get this to work seamlessly. The vision is there. Every staff member I’ve worked with has been kind and has genuinely tried to help. I’d like to give them 5 stars. I’m hoping to do that in a couple of months.
- Victory Square Media Inc.
- 85.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014 - 2016 Victory Square Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.