Later is the #1 visual marketing platform for businesses on Instagram.
*NEW* Schedule Instagram posts that automatically publish to Instagram - no notifications required!
Why you’ll love Later:
• Manage multiple Instagram accounts in one place
• Schedule photo, carousel, or video posts to Instagram
• Plan your Instagram feed with drag and drop
• Publish your posts directly to Instagram without push notifications
• Upload photos and videos from your computer or phone
• Support for multiple users
Later for iOS
• Upload, schedule, and plan your Instagram posts including video and photos in advance from your phone
• Posts are pushed to your phone at the right time for posting to Instagram
Auto Publish to Instagram
• Instagram business profiles can schedule posts directly to Instagram, no notifications required
Multiple Instagram Accounts
• Schedule and manage content for multiple Instagram accounts
Multiple Team Members
• Invite your entire team!
• Add users to your account to collaborate on uploading and scheduling content
Manage Multiple Mobile Devices
• Dedicate one person or multiple people per Instagram account for final approval
Ch-ch-ch-changes! Here are a few treats from the Later kitchen:
* First of all, our Auto Publish feature now includes Instagram video posts. So you can now schedule both single photo and video posts directly to Instagram without any push notifications! Delish!
* Has your Instagram business token expired? Not a problem! You can now refresh your credentials from the Later app with just a few taps!
* You can also now schedule and publish your Instagram carousel posts directly from the mobile app.
* We increased the character limit on Twitter posts to a mouth-watering 280.
* Last but not least, we freshened up the Media Library to help you find the perfect photo or video right when you need it!
* Oh, and we also made a couple fixes!
If you have any questions, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
They are working on it.
I am changing my review back to five star. I’ve had some issues, but things have been working well for a while now. I do believe that the staff take great pride in Later and are working hard to keep things running seamlessly. The vision is there and they keep improving it. Every staff member I’ve worked with has been kind and has genuinely tried to help. My only complaint with the app is that it doesn’t have all of the features the desktop version has, so some of my work I need to do on desktop, not my tablet.
I have one suggestion for the desktop version: It would be great to be able to move your entire schedule over to another week instead of having to move each post manually. There are times when I can’t keep up with my post schedule. I load photos and put them all in an order that looks great, then at some point life happens and I can’t get all the text completed for my upcoming posts and I need to move my schedule over. It’s a bit time consuming to have to move each individually, so being able to move the entire line up of future posts would be a great tool for me.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, are you sill having issues? please email us at email@example.com we are listening and would love to help
Has improved since I began using it
Earlier this year, I would have not recommended Later at all. There seemed to be a lot of errors in posting, and auto publish wasn’t available at the time. I was using Hootsuite, but struggled. It’s not easy if you want to keep a database of posts to use. It also constantly had connectivity issues for posting. I came back to this app to see if it would be better.
I absolutely love it now. I’ve been using it for about two weeks, and haven’t once had issues with posts going out when I need. My favorite thing is I can upload multiple pictures at once and choose which ones I want to schedule. It also sorts by photos you have and have not used yet. You also have the ability to save captions, which is helpful when I want to keep using hashtags that were successful in the past.
Keep up the improvement, Later!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! This is music to our ears - thank you so much for the glowing review. We are so happy to be able to make your social media workflow easier day to day!
User-friendly, makes life so much easier!
I’ve used Later to run social media for a variety of small-medium organizations and businesses over the last few years, and I truly have never seen anything like it! It makes scheduling and posting posts on Instagram and Facebook truly a breeze, freeing up time to think big-picture about a social media campaign. It’s easy to reorganize posts, add notes to post on a specific date, and store and organize content. Not to mention the fact that they send out genuinely helpful newsletters once in a while with brilliant, unexpected tips for social media marketing keeping up with all of Instagram’s newest features. I would 100% recommend!
- Victory Square Media Inc.
- 97.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 - 2016 Victory Square Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.