IL Latin Italian Dictionary by Luigi Castiglioni and Scevola Mariotti, Fourth Edition
By LOESCHER EDITORE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For many decades the Latin dictionary of choice for Italian students and scholars thanks to its scientific rigour, clear structure and rich content.
The application contains the Latin-Italian section of the Castiglioni-Mariotti dictionary (4th edition) with full headword search.
- More than 50,000 Latin entries
- Extensive textual documentation (from the classical era to the Christian period, literary and epigraphical texts)
- Full translations of all Latin examples
- Exact literary quotations
- Highlighted syntactical structures of nouns and verbs
- Part of speech information for all headwords
- Spelling variants and significant forms (archaic, syncopated, unregular declensions)
App developed by Meta Srl - www.gruppometa.it and Liberologico Srl - www.liberologico.com
What's New in Version 1.1.2
A bug relating to portrait mode in iOS 4.2 on iPad has been fixed.
Manca la parte Italiano-Latino!
Manca la parte Italiano-Latino! E non lo dicono nella descrizione. Che assurdità...