Latino Majority is a free nonpartisan independent proximity-based app to empower, inform, facilitate and encourage USA Latinos to vote, run for office, shout out, act, support, volunteer & connect with other Latinos and Latinas nationwide.
The app features' include,
1. Near: Proximity and interactive feature to connect with or create our own local Latino and Latina groups to support issues and candidates important to our families and communities,
2. Vote: To find out where and how to register to vote per city/state of residence,
3. Run: To educate ourselves on how to run for office locally or at a national level,
4. Connect: To connect and network with others in Latino professional and social organizations nationwide,
5. Chat: To voice out our beliefs, our frustrations, our ideas, and our dreams on the app’s interactive forum feature,
6. Reps: To identify, and get educated on who are your local officials and what are they doing for you, your family and your community; along with identifying new races and new candidates you may want to get your support behind,
7. Act Now: Doing nothing is no longer feasible for any of us, so here you will find links and information to some of the country’s largest and most active Latino organizations and groups to identify ways you could get involved.
8. Advice: Personal insights on success from some of the country’s most successful Latinos,
9. LatinX: Research and articles that help us question and examine what is our Latino identity?
10. Numbers: Educate yourself on the massive numbers of Latinos nationwide, and where we are or will soon be the majority in; along with the increasing economic contribution we are making in the USA,
11. Colleges: Education is a very powerful tool that is increasingly becoming accessible to many of us thru free college tuition programs and free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) worldwide, and here you will find information on those programs by state and provider,
12. News: In today’s world, information is power, and here we bring you the latest news impacting Latinos and Latinas thru some of the most popular Latino twitter feeds,
13. Radio: Podcasts and radio programs on issues and matters relating to Latinos,
14. LatinX ID: Videos and shared stories on Latino and Latina Identity,
15. Majority: Videos and programs on how Latinos are increasingly becoming the majority in communities nationwide, and some of the issues and hurdles they face,
16. Politics: Videos and programs on the critical importance the Latino vote plays today and will continue to play in the future of this great country of ours – United States of America.
The singular objective of this free non-partisan independent mobile app is to celebrate all of our USA Latino communities, and to empower each of us regardless of ours or our parents'
Countries of Origin,
Political affiliation or
To turn all the negatives our communities are enduring today into a major positive for ALL.
User Interface upgrade.
- augusto failde
- 27.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Good From Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.