Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
We've reworked a lot of the app and fixed several lingering bugs in preparation for the big 3.0 update we've been working on. We wanted to get this update out now to make sure all the changes we made deep in the code don't cause bugs that would spoil the launch of Launch Center Pro 3.0.
- Added the ability to seamlessly switch languages while dictating (any languages set up as system keyboards will be available for dictation)
- Accessing photos now displays a progress spinner
- When creating an icon from a photo, the photo now centers properly
- Improved handling of timezones and daylight savings for scheduled actions
- Improved iPhone X support (GIF selection, message/mail compose views, etc. are no longer cropped)
- Fixed day of the week selection for location triggers
- Removed Twitter/Facebook/Weibo actions since iOS no longer supports those services natively
- Added https to welcome view to finalize App Transport Security support
- Dictation language is now set to the the system keyboard language. If keyboards in multiple languages are active, there's an option to seamlessly switch back and forth.
- Fixed bugs related to case sensitivity and prepend/append in Dropbox actions
- In Location Triggers setting a time no longer causes the contents of that row to overflow into the space below
- Fixed help view UI on iPhone X
- Fixed issue that was causing results to scroll over the search bar when searching for actions in the Action Composer
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements
If you like Launch Center Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com or visit http://help.contrast.co for help.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything’s faster with Launch Center Pro, a productivity app that lets you create shortcuts to quickly perform your most frequent tasks on iPhone. Once you follow the simple setup, a single tap is all you need to email your boss, tweet your last photo, jump straight to a favorite website, add an entry to a journaling app, and much more.
I bought this app hoping to have the ability to set multiple alarms at once with the iOS Clock app, that’s it! It doesn’t have the ability to do so. It has a bunch of weird app abilities that I’ve never even heard of, and I’ve owned every iPhone since 2007. Pretty basic it seems. It has ability to text message someone by one tap? I don’t think so; you either need to open the app and press who you want to text, or 3D Touch the app and press one of your widgets - that’s the same as opening text messages and pressing on the conversation....cmon. Better yet, Siri can do it even faster. All this aside, the concept is much greater than this app. If the developers can really get to the stuff that is tedious/menial without limitations like these, they would have a wonderful app that every iPhone needs instead of a cool gadget.
Don’t force it guys, unlock its potential and let it do EVERYTHING. I know it’s not easy
Ignore the negative reviews
I looked at a bunch of the negative reviews and you know what I see? A bunch of whiny children that aren't smart enough to learn how to use this app.
Launch Center is a must have for power users. This app gets a special place on my home screen alongside Workflow and Copied. If an app doesn't support URL schemes, that's not THIS developers fault. But rest assured, if an app does use URL schemes, you can use this to drastically speed up your workflow and get back to what really matters (hint: it's not staring at your phone).
My only recommendation to the dev is to add more glyphs. That's literally it. Everything else is perfect.
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Contrast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.