Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
- At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
***So sorry for the hassle, 3.0.1 fixes the bug causing purchases to not properly unlock features.*** Launch Center Pro 3.0 is a huge update and lays the foundation for the future of the app. In addition to the features listed below, we’ve made significant performance improvements (kind of important for a launcher app!) and modernized much of the code to provide a solid foundation for all the cool stuff we have in the works.
New in 3.0:
- NFC Triggers: iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max can now trigger actions via custom NFC stickers! iPhone 7 and newer can use in-app NFC scanning.
- Themes: We created a brand new “True Black” theme that looks gorgeous on OLED iPhones (and also looks nice on LCD iPhones)
- Advanced scheduling: You can now assign multiple schedules to a single action
- Add to Siri: Turn actions into Siri Shortcuts and trigger them with your voice
- Alternate App Icons: choose from several color variations and all past Launch Center Pro app icons
- Icon import from the Shortcuts app
- Support for iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max screen sizes
- Launch Center Pro for iPad has been retired, the iPhone version now supports both iPhone and iPad
- Bug fixes and additional enhancements
With 3.0 we’re also making Launch Center Pro free to use, with a subscription or one-time purchase to unlock all features. If you’ve paid for Launch Center Pro in the past, you get to keep using all the features you paid for without a subscription. You also get several new features and all the bug fixes, speed improvements, and other enhancements we’ve been working on for months. You only need to pay if you want to access the new features added in 3.0. That said, we have lots planned for the app, and would certainly appreciate your support to achieve those goals. We went out of our way to make this transition as fair as possible for users who have previously paid.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything’s faster with Launch Center Pro, a productivity app that lets you create shortcuts to quickly perform your most frequent tasks on iPhone. Once you follow the simple setup, a single tap is all you need to email your boss, tweet your last photo, jump straight to a favorite website, add an entry to a journaling app, and much more.
I bought this app hoping to have the ability to set multiple alarms at once with the iOS Clock app, that’s it! It doesn’t have the ability to do so. It has a bunch of weird app abilities that I’ve never even heard of, and I’ve owned every iPhone since 2007. Pretty basic it seems. It has ability to text message someone by one tap? I don’t think so; you either need to open the app and press who you want to text, or 3D Touch the app and press one of your widgets - that’s the same as opening text messages and pressing on the conversation....cmon. Better yet, Siri can do it even faster. All this aside, the concept is much greater than this app. If the developers can really get to the stuff that is tedious/menial without limitations like these, they would have a wonderful app that every iPhone needs instead of a cool gadget.
Don’t force it guys, unlock its potential and let it do EVERYTHING. I know it’s not easy
Ignore the negative reviews
I looked at a bunch of the negative reviews and you know what I see? A bunch of whiny children that aren't smart enough to learn how to use this app.
Launch Center is a must have for power users. This app gets a special place on my home screen alongside Workflow and Copied. If an app doesn't support URL schemes, that's not THIS developers fault. But rest assured, if an app does use URL schemes, you can use this to drastically speed up your workflow and get back to what really matters (hint: it's not staring at your phone).
My only recommendation to the dev is to add more glyphs. That's literally it. Everything else is perfect.
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 111.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Contrast
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock: One Time Purchase $24.99
- Themes $1.99
- Alternate App Icons $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.