Launch Menu is a productivity application that brings all your favorite applications, folders, and files right at your fingerprints (on a menu bar).
Open up "Launch Menu" and configure it by quickly by organizing applications, files, folders, and much more into your own defined groups.
This new version includes awesome features such as:
- Ability to define your own groups.
- Groups are not restricted by type, instead you can have files, apps, or folders all within the same group.
- Icons are automatically loaded based on the item added type. This icons are high resolution and look beautiful on your macOS computers.
- Beautiful customization screen. Ability to add, remove, groups or items (items such as apps, files, or folders).
- Beautiful menu bar using the most advanced and beautiful UI/UX design which gives macOS an amazing new feature.
Thank you for checking our app and if you ever have any questions find us by clicking on the support URL.
Added support for macOS Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
Almost…but not quite
There are many similar menu bar apps, but I want to like this one. In my view it can be an effective replacement for both Overflow and Shortcut Bar (or other similar apps). There are three negatives for me: (i) No matter how you order and/or organize your folders and files, LaunchMenu will not keep them in any logical order - alphabetically for example - even if you add them to the custom menu in that exact order; (ii) There are no sub-folders/contextual menus; (iii) to add a folder you need to create a folder first rather than just being able to add the folder itself (at least as far as I can tell). Hopefully these negatives can be fixed in which case it would be a 5 star app for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.