Law Firm Marketing Magazine: Interviews with Lawyers, Leading Marketing Experts and Industry Icons
By Speaker Media & Marketing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Law Firm Marketing Magazine is currently offering a FREE subscription.
Welcome to the legal industry's first interactive digital marketing magazine, designed to help you learn best marketing practices from other successful lawyers.
Learn from some of today's top legal, marketing, and industry experts including:
• Gerry Spence, Legendary Trial Lawyer
• Jay Abraham , World Renowned Marketing Strategist
• David Wilkins, Harvard Law Professor and Vice Dean
• Mary Alice McLarty, Past President of AAJ
• Mark Romano, Former Allstate Executive
• Jason R. Baron, Former Senior Counsel at the U.S. Department of Justice
Plus much more!
We'll also teach you about technology that can help increase your practice, and create a more effective and efficient team. Learn from our exclusive tutorials, articles, and videos.
Take advantage of our free subscription, and we'll see you inside!
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your free subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://cindyspeaker.com/privacy-policy for more information.
What's New in Version 7.6.1
Please take a moment to update your app review for this new version.
Code optimization and enhancements along with a range of new features
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 06, 2014
- Version: 7.6.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Speaker Media and Marketing
- © 2012 Speaker Media and Marketing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Issue 1$7.99