Law Practice Magazine
By American Bar Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Law Practice magazine app by the ABA Law Practice Division (LP) is a mobile guide to the business of practicing law for attorneys and other legal professionals. Our app helps you master legal marketing, management, technology, and finance: the skills that make you invaluable to firms and clients in today’s changing legal industry.
Law Practice Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.3
This update will make the reading and consumption experience even more enjoyable and fluid, with small design tweaks and upgrades for overall improved performance.
I have never before given a one star review, but this app merits one. Although the content, as evidenced by the print version, is excellent, the app is unreadable on the iPhone and barely legible on the iPad. Saturated with ads that obstruct the articles (I am looking at you, Thomson Reuters), the app is simply a crude reproduction of the layout of the print edition, with none of the typical adaptation for mobile and digital use of, say, major newspapers such as the New York Times, the Washington Post, or the Wall Street Journal. In light of the fact that it should be relatively easy simply to repurpose content that is already digital, the utter unusability of this app in an increasingly digital world is unconscionable. It effectively deprives members of the ABA, who pay a steep sum for membership, of a significant benefit. It is past time to fire the developer and code an app that can be read.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German
- Seller: American Bar Association
- © ABA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Law Practice Magazine Subscription$19.99
- September/October 2016 $4.99
- July/August 2012$4.99
- March/April 2013$4.99
- November/December 2012$4.99
- May/June 2017$4.99
- March/April 2016$4.99
- January/February 2013$4.99
- January/February 2017$4.99
- September/October 2012$4.99