Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Law.com app. Trusted news and insights from across the ALM network in a single app.
- Articles from ALM’s national and regional publications, posts from your favorite legal blogs, and more
- Personalize how you view your news based on firms, practice areas, people and keywords
- Save stories in the Briefcase so you can read them whenever you need, whether you’re underground, in the air or off the grid
What's New in Version 2.4
- Added new topic areas
- Added Public Notices, Decisions and Lawjobs
- Fixed bug with offline content access
- Fixed scrolling bug with OS 9.3
Worst app ever. Does not have content for Legal Intelligencer. Called several times about it. Nothing but apologies and no solution. Total ripoff! Old app worked and they removed it without replacement.
Lawyers can't code or hire someone who can
Horribly glitchy app, kind of a rip off considering how much the subscriptions cost. Obnoxious that you have to manually sign in almost every time you open the app. Some content just suddenly becomes inaccessible for periods of time.
Great app for lawyers on the go!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ALM Media, LLC
- © ALM Media Properties, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.