By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod 5 and up and iPhone 4S and up. Will not run on earlier devices.
Lead your own crew of professional criminals and make them the best there is! Lawless is the epic 3D arcade-style shooter that blows the competition away! It's 1990's LA. You are just out of jail and not intending to go back! Your time inside was not wasted, you made contacts, mastered your trade and now you are back on the streets. Sure you are starting from nothing but you have big ambitions. It’s all about the big scores and getting away with it. Anyone who attempts to cross you or get in your way are going down. Now is your time. Steal what you can and make your fortune. That big final score is always just around the corner.
• Test Your Skills in Explosive Gun Battles – Take on waves of enemies, from SWAT teams, police choppers, and infamous rival gangs in this destructible and explosive 3D environment!
• From Crook to Kingpin – Swiftly eliminate all those who stand in your way with a arsenal of over 100 weapons including pistols, rifles, bazookas, grenades and machine guns to name a few.
• Build A Crew of Badass Professionals – Tear through the streets of LA with a crew of professional criminals robbing banks, assassinating targets, and taking over Kingpin territory when the price is right.
• Dominate in Monthly Live Events – Recruit friends as your allies to help you take on new and unique missions each month with a never-ending calendar of big challenges and even bigger rewards.
What's New in Version 1.7
▪ Various Bug Fixes
▪ Performance and Load Time Improvements
This is the type of game that makes you feel like you're right back in the old arcade rooms where you deposit 50¢ and enjoy cool graphic shooting action. For me as of right now, this game is pretty fun and I really hope nothing goes downhill where people claim that this game does crash on you or gets slow. Again, this isn't the case for me right now. Furthermore to Mobage, please try to improve this game as best as possible since there are some people having issues with it. Make the updates worth it or at least fix the problems that your reviewers tell you. Thanks!
When I download the game I play it but when it started it didn't work and I try and try because this is a iPod touch but it did not work so I was going to say that can somebody help me get in so I can play because this is my first time playing this game so I really don't know all about so could somebody text me tomorrow and tell me how to do it so I could know thank u!😃😃😃😃
A Glitzy, Freemium Tease
Extremely fun game - reminiscent of arcade shooting games of yore...
...until about level 30 where the game abruptly goes from "entertainingly challenging" to "jaw-droopingly impossible" - that is, without a series of strategic, and commutatively-expensive in-app purchases.
I realize I'm in the minority, and that the infamous "freemium" model will continue to rein supreme in the App Store, but I would have happily paid for a version of Lawless that was all-inclusive and beatable on whit alone. Instead, I had a day of shiny, addictive entertainment that ended on a sour, frustrated note, followed immediately by prompt deletion - without the publisher receiving a single dime from me.
Freemium is fine guys- keep preying on small children and addictive adults, but PLEASE, PLEASE can you give more traditional gamers the chance to enjoy your game in an alternate "all-you-can-eat-pay-upfront" purchasing model. Surely, you can offer - and profit from - both.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 18, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 317 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © @ DeNA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.